Jealousy, how to overcome mistrust

"Jealousy is the oldest sense, explains psychologist of the St. Petersburg "Sundeev center" Rodion Chepalov. – Once did not put the stamps in my passport, and man it was hard to find a friend or girlfriend. It was even more difficult to maintain relationships.The woman left without a husband, was doomed: she could not herself at the same time to care for offspring and gather food. Now loneliness does not lead to such consequences, but women used to feel that way.

Aggressive jealousy is an indicator of lack of independence of personality, low self-esteem. Humane, positive, constructive jealousy is the desire to answer the question: "What can I do for her lover, that he appreciated me even more?"

DO YOU WANT YOU JEALOUS?

However, there are couples in which men relate to the behavior of the companion is quite calm and even cold. It is difficult to say whether they are deprived of feelings of jealousy at all, but the fact that women do not like it either, they are very surprised. Could it be that we are unconsciously trying to arouse feelings of distrust?

"A woman may not understand your partner, says psychologist. And so is giving him a "test". If she was not sure that the man loves her, it would be good for her to learn to understand their own and others feelings. You can, of course, all the time "to examine" partners, but the examiners do not command the sympathy – remember their student years."

Provoking jealousy may be just coquetry, desire in the form of light to remind yourself and your partner, that relationships should be valued and not treat them as something familiar and commonplace. But if there really there, and they are, we have to deal with it more seriously. It would be important to understand how to identify those who are jealous at the stage of courtship. Moreover, if a man knows for a jealous nature, and wants to hide his temper.

"At the stage of courtship usually a jealous person behaves the same: ensures that nothing had happened, – says Rodion Chepalov. But there are hidden characters: while caring, they are silent, and then pounce. To identify such qualities nothing more than the test of time, ever. You can live a civil marriage: then he needs to show themselves ("do not go there", "don't look back", "don't call this")".

TO FIGHT OR TO ACCEPT?

In love it is impossible not to violate the boundaries of your partner, otherwise there will be no intimacy, but if a man rudely vying for your personal space, he can go on and on. Every year from domestic violence kills about 10,000 women in the world. What happens when we accept someone else's power? Hoping to keep peace in the family, we make excuses and try to comply with all the requirements. What is the result?

"Jealousy is evidence of a problem in pairs or individual problems of jealousy, – said the expert. – Have a pathologically jealous-paranoid. They are suspicious in all areas. To justify to them is useless; they have to run. If jealousy became regular, you should start with an honest conversation, explain that the suspicion of your partner bothers you. If you can't understand — decide whether you need it."

It is believed that an open relationship is not too durable and it is not necessary to be aware of all contacts and relations of the second half. To hide or not to hide – each decides on their own, but if the husband continues to be interested in, it may badly affect the family climate.

"A lot depends on the Outlook of women, – says the psychologist. – If she has her own ideas about freedom, and these beliefs are crumbling, then she will feel miserable.

A woman can look for the pluses in your life with this man. For example: "Yes, I live in a "cage", but this cage of gold. I have a car, apartment, money for shopping. And I need nothing more". However, not all would accept that approach."

PERSONAL CHOICE OR A TRAP?

The pros are easily found, if you go back to the beginning of the relationship and to remember what attracted you in this partner. It is important not to delay the search benefits, it may be that you have long been engaged in a deception. How to understand in some cases it is necessary to break off the relationship with a jealous man?

"If you have a keen sense of sorrow and disappointment, if the jealous man raises his hand to you and apply measures of physical restraint (locks with a key, etc.), if threatened with violence, – says Rodion Chepalov".

Source: domashniy.ru/

Tags

See also

New and interesting