Four rules for a happy relationship, or the rule of four “NOT”

фото:circuloviral.com

Are there any rules for happy relationship? Of course, I want to tell You about them. These rules will help You to make Your relationship harmonious and happy.

Four rules for a happy relationship, or the rule of four “NOT”

Not to criticize. Absolutely, no way, never, under any conditions. Comments are not inspiring. She cuts off the wings, inhibits initiative, puts out the fire of energy and desire. Making observation, You become the position of the parent, and from that position to inspire, in principle, impossible. Because criticizing a parent always treats a naughty child. If You don't want your man to turn into a stubborn or a helpless child – don't judge. To create and desire can only be in the status of natural child "I am". Natural child – spontaneous, unlimited in thoughts and possibilities. Criticism restricts thinking and inhibits the development. Even constructive! And in General to make comments – this is not Your task, let everyone in the relationship does their job: the boss points out errors, and his wife is inspiring. You don't want to make it the opposite?

Not to comment. How is this different from the previous installation? Have You ever had that repairing an outlet or switch asks You to hold a flashlight or tools, and You, purely out of a noble desire to help, seeing that he can not, begin to ask questions, suggest ideas and assumptions? Happen? Do not do it anymore. Never! These comments are different from criticism of a form submission. And meaning are one and the same: You doubt his abilities, knowledge, skills, and talents – to him.

Not to yell. It is not even discussed, it is an axiom, you just need to take. Not just not to cry in front of other people, and do not to scream. Everything You want to convey, we can say quietly – so much more likely to be heard. Well, I do not need to be reminded of that screaming, You become like the teacher or hysterical, in General, for anyone, but not a woman who inspires on feats.

Not to control. This problem for many women more difficult all the previous combined! Your seemingly perfectly innocent question, as if incidentally: "And where are you?" – this is a test. And not even veiled. I believe that You have no control over a spouse, and that's not what I meant, just that he should be at work, and in the background the sound of a noisy road and You just ask. Believe, because it itself is so deceiving. But actually – it's control. Why is it so important to know exactly where my husband now if he said he would be at work? Can he work job going somewhere? Do not hiding behind this control distrust?

Have you ever noticed how women are acting those men who earn fortunes illegally? That's right, they did not get involved. They appreciate them for what he is man in relation to them. And the way he makes money is his business. And usually they are much happier than women who interfere in the Affairs of their loved ones, and hysterics from the "how could you...". I urge You to push the Scam or fraud and make it, and just urge You to moderate supervision and trust in the beloved.

Fulfilling the above conditions You will be able to create a truly happy and harmonious relationship in which You will energize and inspire her husband. If You violate the rule of four "not" all Your efforts are reduced to "no". Because, criticizing, commenting, shouting and checking, light energy is impossible. Well, not great things, so sure.

I know firsthand how difficult it is to follow these settings. And therefore will share the secrets that have helped me, I hope You find them useful.

That will help to follow the rule of four "NOT"?Knowledge and observation. The mere knowledge that helps me to identify those situations in which I violate this rule. It's like the famous experiment where You propose to think of the color red, to represent him and to wander with eyes around the room. And You like magic, will notice how much red around You, in Your familiar surroundings. Try right now to look over the room, and I assure You, You will find something red. If we are on something focusareas mentally, we begin to see this world clearer and clearer. If You remember the rule of four "is NOT", then you'll be able to notice and suppress a situation in which You break it.

Fix violations. In order to further prick up his inner gaze – write right now a situation when acted contrary to the law of the four "NO". Do this possibly each day or each time when the notice for a violation of the rules. This will help You keep better track of their mistakes and in time to stop myself.

Noticed? Change! Every time you notice that you've broken this commandment, try to change the situation. If yelled at, apologize; criticized, praise; commented – say something like "Oh, but you yourself know better, honey"; control –allow freedom in something else.

Use long to control properly. Point your control is not outward to her husband and children, and inside – for your own thoughts, feelings, reactions. Over time, You learn to feel when you want to break some of the four rules and tell me when to stop. Even if You stammer in mid-sentence is a victory!

Source: .mamaschool.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting