How to quit caffeine and what is coreholes

Caffeine is a very insidious tool. After it ends you may not like your health and how dependent you have become.

Here are a few reasons you may want to give up the habit of drinking coffee:

You sweat more.

You get nervous without any reason.

You constantly want to drink.

Do you feel that your mind is like "numb", it becomes less sensitive to the environment, becomes less creative; stop your intuition.

You find it difficult to relax and calm down.

You may experience headaches due to lack of caffeine.

You can get to the hospital, if you constantly drink a lot of coffee.

Coffee has a high acidity

Caffeine masks our true physical and emotional state.

Because of the false sense of "cheerfulness," we can't really determine what we really need: more food, more sleep or more rest?

So at some point you may want to break your "love relationship" with coffee. How to do it? The answer lies in restructuring your habits. For starters, try to abstain from coffee for two weeks, then add another two weeks and you will be able to completely abandon its use.

Below this are four directions in which you can begin to act and find an appropriate replacement that will help you to part with your addiction to coffee:

Drinks – Replace coffee with tea. First, for two weeks of "transition" drink black tea. Then over time switch to more healthy beverages such as fresh juice and water with lemon. In the end, you will naslajdatsa fragrant herbal tea.

Thoughts – Replace the thought "I need coffee to stay alert and full of energy" to "I'm focused on the present moment and for the moment I've got just enough energy to be strong and attentive". The power of our attention is not limited to what we drink. I am strong and healthy, and my mind is sharp as ever.

Habits – Replace the emotional need "to drink coffee" to take a break for a habit to stand up, stretch, drink a glass of water and eat some raw almonds. Like any other habit, this can be replaced by more healthy.

Needs Replace about the need for "cheerfulness" for awareness and care for your body. Learn more listen to his body.

You can help if you will ask yourself "What I need now, really?" Often instead of "I need coffee" we get a such answers: "I need water, my body dehydrated", "I need to go to bed early", "I need five minutes to close your eyes and regroup", "I need to get up and walk around," "I ate too much at lunch."

The first two weeks will be the hardest. You will feel tired without apparent reason. But as soon as the two-week period is complete, you will begin to feel more cheerful, the desire to drink coffee will decrease.

But if you the first time will not be able to withstand such a long period, don't be too strict to yourself. Your first attempt to quit drinking coffee may fail after you spend a lot of time working on myself. But the second is sure to be successful.

After you make this small change in your life, you will notice a lot of positive aspects. You will find a true source of energy. You will feel healthier, you get rid of the addiction to coffee. I'm not trying to lecture you about how you need to give up coffee, just sharing my experience with you. If you completely give up coffee for you too radical a solution, but you really curious to try it, you can just reduce its consumption or gradually replaced with an alternative drink, which I gave above.

Source: justpost.com.ua

Tags

See also

New and interesting