The bill for the light. About loneliness 30

Solitude – a good thing when there is someone to tell that solitude is a good thing. I always liked that joke because it was close and clear sealed inside of her sadness.
Seventy nine million five hundred sixty seven thousand one hundred fifty

I don't know where in this city in 30 years you meet a person who will pick up your life from the other side and carry it on as his own. It seems that by this age all the "normal" have long been dismantled. Dating remind of the interview, time to sway a little. And empty emotional suffering and do not. As and effort. Who know my story often say, you're lucky to meet her Sasha. Go-get this now a real man. Of course, I affirmatively nod (especially if next to Sasha), but disagree with the fact of pure luck not in a hurry. Great happiness that we met free and without children, but this does not negate the existence of each of its history, hard formed character and not less categorical range of ideas about what love is and with whom at hand, we want to live up to senility. Oh and because the "real man", for which both yearn fragile female shoulders and heart, to live is not so simple, in fact. Especially if you're "not a sausage finger pihana" – that is already quite a built internal bone structure and modus vivendi.
Fifty one million one hundred forty seven thousand one hundred seventy

I write this for all the lonely girls, smart, beautiful and strong, accustomed to go through life with her head held high. I know that when all around are married, have children and, hand in hand, to emigrate to a better future, it seems that the party is lost, all is lost, though, really – you haven't even sat down at the table. Don't listen to the one who wails and predicts poor lonely old age at forty-three. After all, you're not even some kind of trump card but a Joker: a clear understanding of what you really need from yourself, work, life and who will want to Wake up the next few decades. Together with the presence no less important knowledge about what for all of this, you are ready to give up on myself.
Sixty five million nine hundred seventy six thousand seven hundred thirty four

With interest to see how popular today's training on "awakening a goddess" becoming a "true woman" is weak, fragile, designed to be in the world only beauty, not shopping bags with groceries. And that's what I want to say: when there appears the right man, all of this is included in your self completely free.Because it's not something you need to learn and artificially themselves to instill – it all built into you from birth and begins to work immediately when switching from a program "survive" in steam conditions of life, where the problem of the external world are divided into two and therefore go faster and easier.
Sixty million six hundred sixty thousand three hundred seventy four

I truly believe that the good fortune to meet in this world, "his" sentenced all. Another thing is that the heavenly singers are lumbering and slow, but it does not matter – is uncomfortable. If you are planted in a liter of vodka every Friday, don't smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and not guzzle packs drugs, you are not hopeless. I will say more: even if you do, you also are not hopeless, especially if you had the brains to realize that it is better to stop and do something useful. And the fact that "their" enough for all, – do not even hesitate.
Twenty six million seven hundred seventy six thousand nine hundred thirty two

Just there are men of words and there are men-actions. First a lot of talking, plotting, discuss, clarify, confer with mother, friends and ball predictor, check my horoscope and exchange rates. Second just make a decision to live here and now, to do immediately love this woman. And whatever happened, know: you'll be fine. So you got a gift at birth to be strong and cope with any disaster. To truly master the art of loving only when we learn to walk on snow without leaving residue without clogging stick nails into each other – even if they then pull out, the trail will remain. Therefore all of us want to find a man who will share with you"the value of non-aggression". When the building – Dom, and not the second battlefield after work. When in bed, the passion, and not "Pink. I'll paint the ceiling pink." When they both have in common besides dreams, and yet precise plan of action, and this goal means more than a momentary half-baked or blind flash of irritation.
Ten million one hundred thirty three thousand sixty seven

At thirty a woman has had enough romance. The role of the brainless beautiful decoration she is not suitable. Because while the rest of us hard Willy socket, it worked. Took the most difficult, with his head plunged into the new, received the third highest, tore templates, risk and went for broke. At times she was scary, lonely and hard, but I hope it was not who: a good man is not a profession, and the beautiful eyes did not pay the bill. Having lived in this mode, you start to appreciate men who wanted to spit on the search for the meaning of life and the answer to the question "who do I want to be when you grow up".
Sixty nine million four hundred one thousand two hundred eighty one

Daily, routine, household humor, warmth hugs – that is really important, that's what gives me strength to get out there in the big world, to feel good. When I hang the garland, or decorating our second together the tree, put the dryer sachets in boots or doing a three-liter jar of juice from red currants, I understand the meaning of these actions. Like a swallow makes a nest out of saliva, straw and clay, so I – every day – strengthen created. (I want to say, but the words stuck, because I don't know how to talk about it. How to describe the moments, which constitute, as of the molecules, where each of your vertebra, your strength.)
Six million two hundred eighty five thousand eight hundred forty seven

So instead of words I just want to dedicate the last post of this year, Sasha. Baby, I love you. ...Thank you, I have no idea how much today is light. Share the post "Bill. About loneliness in 30"

Source: gnezdo.by/blog/paycheck/

Tags

See also

New and interesting