Homemade ointment for gout

Three years ago I was paining the joint on the big toe. I first tried not to pay attention to it, but the pain intensified and I had to change my favorite shoes on the larger.

Like, relieved, the pain is gone, and I went back to the familiar pumps. A few days later the leg ached again, but this time so hard that in the morning I couldn't get out of bed. Had to take time off from work to send the husband to the pharmacy for ointment and do within three days compresses. But to the doctor at the time, I never realized that as soon as the pain has receded, I hope this does not happen again.How wrong I was! Next time the finger is actually swollen and hurt so much that I broke down and called the doctor. I was diagnosed with gouty arthritis, and only after he was confirmed by the tests. It turned out that I was already the time to change the diet to the body received less uric acid, which causes the disease. And I always thought that the problem is only in shoes. But I loved his stylish shoes and boots that look feminine! And eventually brought health to such a sorry state.Had to deal with them: in addition to diet and treatment, I began to look for ways to relieve the pain during an acute gout attacks. Helped me advice one friend, an elderly woman, which this recipe inherited from her grandmother. It is simple, but effective and very well relieves pain and inflammation.In a small enamel saucepan to put 200 g of unsalted butter and put on a weak fire. When the oil boils, it is removed from the foam and pouring in a small stream, 70 ml of the ordinary beer. Please note that beer should be of good quality, from malt and hops. Except beer, you need to add 50 g of camphor, all carefully mix and allow to simmer some more.With this ointment I was treating a patient's joint for 10 days, then take a break for 5 days and repeated the course. It is best to do this procedure at night, so the joints could warm up under a warm blanket and relax.Of course, I had to change my favorite shoes to more comfortable athletic shoes. Fortunately, the foot feels much better thanks to this treatment, and recent exacerbations of gout was not. published

Source: www.liveinternet.ru/users/5110533/post347869955

Tags

See also

New and interesting