The father created the "School of farmers" for children-orphans

Twenty one million one hundred thirty four thousand nine hundred sixty nine

Vyacheslav Gorelov, a father and teacher, created the "School of farmers" for children-orphans. "Why do I want to start with statistics? The numbers scare the hell out of me. Just think – today in Russia about 950 thousand children-orphans. Every year in our country there are about 100-130 thousand of these guys."

Annually from the orphanages out 15 thousand graduates. And after the release of join the society only 10% of them. Goes to the universities not more than 7% go to vocational schools and 70%, and 20 per cent were not studying. 85 thousand orphans do not have assigned housing. The numbers are shocking, and the situation itself is scary enough. The problem of adaptation of graduates of orphanages baffled all society. At age 18 they are sent from the orphanage to hang out at high schools. The administration does not support them – no matter how adult life, twist himself like. So they are "cool" and become criminals, prostitutes, and the graduates from technical schools join the ranks of the unemployed. Children from rural areas often drink too much finally. Alcoholism is at best, at worst, addiction, substance abuse, suicide. And then no statistics will be saved, when constantly want to eat and need a roof over your head. No home, no residence permit, no work. Who needs them? May be, parents or society? Yes, anyone! And worst of all, they know it and more degraded.

About prerequisites

These idiots, like me, are no longer in Russia. He lived in the village, invested 16 million in the development of children, and not simple criminals. And for our state, and remain a fool. "Why do they spend money?" – this question I hear in his address.
I myself am a teacher by profession, was engaged in business. In 1994 he organized the city's Wellness center, was the Director-General. Decided to create a "School of Olympic reserve" players to the professional sport to attract. Given the premises of the school toilets, and I made it out of the normal gym. But it has changed boss and said, "Give me money for my Amateur". And I setbacks never gave not going. So I from the Director General went to the post worker. I didn't give up, greedy people will in life always and everywhere, and work should continue. Used in teaching, began to develop a children's project. There are children of normal and "abnormal", so they our society calls children of offenders, criminals. Took teachers who have worked with these children hooligans 4 salary. With students participated in creative and sports competitions, took first place. I had at that time already 2000 people. In the following years he organized the campaigns for these guys. Most interesting is that avid is changing bully for 10-15 days. Begins seriously to treat everything, realize their mistakes, it has to rely. The kids liked it, they wanted to spend more time in the campaigns, but the state structure put a banned on it. One trip – then the bully "closed". Can you tell me how in 10 days human re? This is only the beginning, one step on the way to correction

About the project

Wrote the program "Change a destiny". At that time I was engaged in the tourism business. Fortunately, our land allows: village Kravets is famous for its fish river Obvy and elegant nature. Carp to 12 kg, pike, perch, walleye – no fish you don't get away from the shore. I had 6 homes to tourists, to the river of 100 steps. I decided that you can connect guys to this case: do homes to develop. And in 18 years to not go out with empty pockets from the orphanage, and to try their hand at entrepreneurship. Understand that they will be difficult, but I'm very experience and can teach them. Orphans fall to me different from correctional homes, such more difficult. Decided that it is possible in agriculture and animal husbandry guys to develop. "Farmers school" project focuses not only on teaching agriculture, but also on entrepreneurial activity. Caring for ducks, chickens and get money. However, the administration with "hostility" took such a job. As much as possible, so the children can get 15,000 a month! "You spoiled kids with money! You undermine the entire system of education!". And the fact that guys don't hang out on the streets, robbing passers-by, and their honest labor and brains to make money, no one thought. Many who trained here, starting a business, are on track. Someone is still here: there are housing, work, understanding, respect and sense of usefulness. I now supervise the development of new plants: smoke and cutlet-Pirozhkova. Yes, all initially cautious start but then join do have to offer something new and interesting.

About the family

I constantly hear criticism that they are doing silly, hopeless children, damage their education. I'm a father three and their eight foster. One summer, he organized the camp of the children, too, with the offenses. Gathered 114 people, and at the end of the shift 8 guys decided to leave in his family. Now they're grown. To be honest, I'm proud of how raised. These men happened. Three are already married, and the wife of a full-fledged families. The parents of the second half know that "not easy" children, but dote on them can't. All done, the real masters: all men's work, and still cook, wash, wives respect. Gone are the days when her husband did that on the sofa lay, Yes the pies chewed. A man should be able to all. My boys are exactly like that, I bring up is respect for the woman, to the family that on their shoulders lies a huge responsibility. And grow out my bullies are real men. Never one to blush was not necessary.

Orphans

Many times I have submitted their projects to regional status which will give the opportunity to take some 600 orphans in rehabilitation. But yet to achieve and failed. I understand that it is not profitable. 600 people who can go to jail for public companies receiving money in the form of taxes, and if you give in, they lose their children, consequently, money. Everything is designed. Re-take any 10 days is a long months of work. To me it came Andrey Bazhenov. He was robbed realtors, cheated and took the apartment. Despair, tears, like the suicide finish. Stopped, sent, gave the work. Now the Manager of the camp site.

About the traps

Sorry guys. From orphanages, they come from 20 thousand rubles in his pocket and with a house that does not exist. How much I have cheated in the housing problem. Realtors offer their services: 100 thousand each month for an apartment, not have to work – and orphans and the like, that freebie give money, so fall. Now I have 16 children aged 18 to 25 years. Waiting for two more guys out of jail right here decided to go, nowhere else – they never expected. We used to think, just sit, then did something. Have done – made a lynching, they stole the money when they were released from the orphanage. Here and went to jail. There's a boy, he had been robbed of 60 thousand rubles, the realtor cheated the apartment. I was present at the trial, the thief got away with it, and the guy with no money left. When the orphans steal food in the store – immediately to jail. We like to argue? If an orphan, is the mark. If now the bread was stolen, then the Bank can Rob.

About the future

Orphaned children already from a young age know that they are seen only as thieves, bullies, parasites, who all his life "sitting on the neck" of the state. And then they can enter into society to live a normal life and work? So pissed off and offended at all: the parents who abandoned a child, the teachers, ridicule in the classroom, to all people. They start to act stupid, and then crime. Swarm and live by their own laws that differ from laws of society. We are afraid of statistics, and the fact that the children remain on the street? Children and youth are our future, we will leave behind in this world. When society will understand that while Russia will not be a coherent family policy and support projects such as ours, that in 5-10 years our country will be more than a million orphans.published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.kramola.info/vesti/rusy/mnogodetnyj-otec-sozdal-%C2%ABshkolu-fermerov%C2%BB-dlja-detej-sirot

Tags

See also

New and interesting