We have a serious problem — a total intolerance of a slow ride

Thirty four million two hundred ten thousand eight hundred thirty five

You know, I think we have a serious mass psychological problem which we need to do something on a national scale is a total intolerance of a slow ride. Many drivers annoying to walk 60 km/h if the road allows more, and rules — no. I know the feeling. Uncomfortable. Even harder not just to go slowly and to fold when going fast. Reduce, for example, from 110, and now at 90, it begins to seem as if trailing the tractor and the 60 — generally standing in place. Especially on a good track, but on a good car. Many of the drivers that causes painful feelings of loss time which is very annoying, even if not to say angry.

And I'm willing to understand people who can't drive without excess, citing the senseless loss of time due to the large distances and endless villages along the way.

To understand on an emotional level can but agree with the logic there. And you know why?

Yes, because there is no loss of time! There are only emotions: the feeling of crawling like a turtle and spend time in vain.

That's why I think that the problem is purely psychological, and to its solution is to connect relevant professionals. It is the emotions, not common sense compel us to accelerate, and then after the fact to justify itself with logic that's different, they say, is impossible. In this case the next car that went by the rules and the type was far behind after the first refueling would have to overtake again. And it is quite natural.

Let's take in hands the calculator and count. For example, the vehicle And comply with traffic rules and reduces to 60 in all localities. At the same time, car B goes "just don't get fined", at 80. Question: how many villages you have to drive to the difference between the first and the second was at least an hour? For example, the average length of the village a kilometer. How many villages will it work? I did the math. 240. Two hundred and forty villages! Do you know how many settlements between Moscow and Murmansk? A little more than a hundred. Almost two thousand kilometers. Days and nights of pure time. While the winning time from all the "legal excesses" would be so insignificant that you don't have time for lunch.

And here's a little math. How much time will win machine And machine B for one kilometer of our average village? 15 seconds.

One night, in the village, on the road, in the middle of the strip lay the drunk man. Saved him only that the speed was small, and light far. My father is also, probably, saved (he was driving), because not everyone is able to forgive himself for such an offence death of another person. Since then, every time I on track asking myself the same question: "if I have Time right now to do anything, if the lights suddenly illuminate the man lying on the pavement?". I confess, even 60 with this formulation of the question seem too high speed. And the day, by the way, enough of such cases, when someone runs onto the road, falling off his bike, emerging from behind another car, etc., and always suddenly. Human life is forty million minutes. At the risk of them, we are even one minute not win, only a quarter.published 

Author: Oleg Radul P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/olegradul/posts/836759929693233

Tags

See also

New and interesting