A sun autonomy in the province

To connect the house to the electricity network in practice is quite a troublesome task that requires knowledge of some nuances. My house, for example, hooked just two years after the statutory. About how it is done, and the additional savings with solar panels, and will be discussed in this article.

The first Chapter describes how to force the employees of the energy company to connect the house to the network. The second – tips on using Autonomous systems together with a common energy infrastructure.

About solving problems with the energy company

Theoretically, the connection to electric networks does not involve any difficulties. P. 3 of the RF government Decree № 861 dated 27.12.2004 (in edition of the resolution of the government of the Russian Federation of 21.04.2009 No. 334) States that the energy company that serves your land shall not later than 6 months to conclude the contract with you and perform it. The cost of joining will amount to 550 rubles, and optionally, a certain amount of time and nerves that you have to spend before you will receive and agree on the technical conditions.

The first possible mistake, which it is better to avoid will be a quick signing of the contract and the office of the company. You should exercise your right to study the documents at home, you can do it in 7 days. During this time, you can learn in the appropriate forum, what additional problems can appear at you because you agree with the proposed conditions. If there is no desire, for example, voluntarily accepting an obligation to supply the poles at its own expense – it is better to read everything carefully, and if necessary require to change THAT.

After agreeing and signing the documents starts waiting. I have this phase was delayed for more than two years, during which periodically had to ignore the hints that the company boss will not give up the envelope. After one year I started to send demands about connecting registered letter with notification of delivery, which remained unanswered.

After that I had to start writing to the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS), demanding to look into this situation (Namely, FAS supervises the work of power grid company ESCOs). It did not help, as the FAS only issued the order but not forced ESCOs to perform the contract. Then I appealed directly to court, bypassing the Procuratorate (each response from any government bodies had to wait 20-40 days). In this case, filing a lawsuit not have to pay for the proceedings.

Thus it is useful to know the following:

1. Correspondence should be conducted exclusively by registered mail with notification of delivery.
2. All receipts must be retained.
3. In the case of forced purchase of a gasoline or diesel generator and use it during this time – keep your receipts and the generator and fuel to it. Passport generator also needed to be stored, you will give in court to prove the amount of necessary fuel.
4. To reimburse the costs of the proceedings should be imposed on the defendant, as the case of connections are considered in favor of the plaintiff.

After the trial, my goal was reached: the house began immediately connect. By the time of the connection, you must have the shield assembled with a counter and induction machines. In addition, you must send a registered letter informing you that you fulfilled your duties on the other and prepared to connect. In the absence of this letter the connection process may be delayed. After connecting to the network, stand-alone power system can be a way to keep her in reserve, so start saving by using existing wind turbine or solar panels.

How to build a hybrid system to utilize solar energy to the maximum

Scheme of Autonomous power supply previously had the following:

After the unification of alternative (wind, sun, water) energy source and the classic grid scheme has changed, and needed to combine these sources into a unified whole.

Instead of the existing inverter connect, for example, a boiler (as I thought at first), I decided to use a hybrid inverter.

Hybrid inverter

This is useful for syncing with a shared grid and connection to the power network of solar energy. Any inverter capable of adding the required amount of energy (from batteries) when allocated to the house is not enough capacity for the apparatus. If the inverter is set up correctly, it will allow also to use alternative energy sources. For example, if consumption of home 1000W of energy, of which 700-900 watts come from the solar batteries are not in demand and the resource lasts longer. To achieve this goal, next you need to choose the technique.

In search of alternatives

Buying an inverter, I care about quality of service: although the device itself was made in China, I bought it in Germany. In the end, hope for good service were fully justified: the repair took twice and lasted from the moment of occurrence of breakdown before the receipt of the repaired inverter for about three months. While useful also replacement equipment.

After connecting to the mains it is time to resolve the issue of the use of energy from solar panels to lower electricity bills. Having studied a lot of information on this question, I proceeded to the choice of a suitable inverter for the mixing of energy from the solar panels to potreblyaya energy from the network. In Russia in addition to inverters European, American and Chinese production are domestic. The most widely technique is presented following Russian companies: A-electronics, sibkontakt, Mikroart.

The first two companies produce similar products as the nomenclature and characteristics (they are formed as a result of division of one company). Thus the characteristics of the inverters of the Novosibirsk companies are often ahead of Western technology. I chose the company Mikroart.

The process of selecting inverter

After that, I proceeded to the choice inverter model on the manufacturer's website. The power available to me solar, as I wrote earlier, is 800 watts. The assembled system voltage is 12 V. On the website I bought the inverter that this model (power 3kW).

But by asking a few questions the engineers of Mikroart, I chose another model.

1. This power provides too much amperage. When the peak to 5000 watts the current is obtained 5000Вт/12V=416А, while standard power 3000W – 3000/12=250A. in this matter, not only the thickness of the wires, but the rate of wear of the batteries.
2. The transition to 24V simplified thanks to two of my existing batteries of the same capacity.
3. When switching from 12V to 24V at the same power the battery will provide half the amperage.
4. The company Mikroart selection of power inverters 24V for more than 12V.

As a result, I turned the system on 24V and chose the inverter more power. This gave the opportunity to reserve one of the phases in my house and add energy from solar panels to provide household appliances. If network power is available the load must be fully secured. Finally I settled on the inverter model EI SIN Energia Pro v HYBRID.1 24V power: 4.5 kW HYBRID.

Next, let's talk about the advantages and disadvantages of the purchased device.

Advantages:

1. It is possible to reserve a separate phase to supply one floor of the house.
2. Possible the installation of solar energy in the power phase, allowing to reduce the cost of network electricity.
3. Built-in battery charger.
4. The batteries can be charged both from a network and from the generator. This is useful when the mains supply is completely absent, the batteries are discharged and the sun had set.
5. There are updated software for PC and mobile platforms, allowing you to remotely monitor the mode of operation of the hybrid inverter and battery status.

The lack of one:

Autonomous system had to be transferred to 24V, which resulted in an additional task energize the led lighting.

For those interested in details of operation and testing of a hybrid inverter, the following material will be painted with the experience of introducing it into the starting grid and the settings on the inverter and my observations. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.ekopower.ru/?p=3467

Tags

See also

New and interesting