The nature of man and his illness

I think in our rapid age, there is hardly a person who at least once in my life jumped up pressure. You will agree that headache, nausea, irritability, heart pain and other symptoms of high blood pressure – the phenomenon unpleasant.

However, unfortunately, there are many people for whom such a condition is the norm rather than the exception. Many of them share similar psychological traits and attitude towards life. That is the nature of man is directly connected with his illness.

It is no secret that there is a direct connection between strong emotions that cause sudden rush of adrenaline, and increased blood pressure. And most often it is the negative emotions. People suffering from hypertension are often irritable and aggressively respond to any situation where they think there is an obvious or perceived violation of their interests. Often their reaction is frustration, anger or aggression does not correspond to the objective gravity of the situation, they just perceive it that way.

Among hypertensive patients, a lot of perfectionists – people with complex excellence, striving to do everything in the best way. The desire to do a good job of pretty good quality, but.... All should be the measure! The perfectionist is never enough time. The number of cases, the time frame and the desire to perform everything perfectly creates a sense of the trap, so such a person is constantly in a state of stress. Perfectionist demanding not only to ourselves, he is demanding and to others, likes to keep everything under control, barely tolerate spontaneity, it is difficult to change your plans.

Here are just some of the psychological features of the inherent nature of hypertensive patients. In fact, much more.

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: v-garmonii-s-soboi.ru/harakter-cheloveka/harakter-cheloveka-i-ego-bolezni

Tags

See also

New and interesting