Two magic words that change your life

And it's not "thank you" and "please", as taught to us in childhood. This word "enough" and "worthy (-EN)".

1. Enough

Let's start with "enough"... Why do we suffer in life? We are constantly missing something. Not enough money, not enough love, not enough attention, not enough confidence, etc. what if instead of having to dwell on the negative – to start thinking about abundance? Because the universe, God or Life, whichever you prefer, gives us what we think about the most during the day.

Try saying this to yourself:

• I have enough love!
  • I have enough money!
  • I have enough health!
  • I have enough happiness!
  • I have enough joy!
Can play with this as you like:

– I have enough free space on the road! (for drivers)
– I have enough beauty to be self-confident!
– I have enough creative energy!
– I have enough self-control and confidence in their exclusivity!

Be children and feel that actually you have all in abundance. Once you become sad about something – just remember this word and use it according to the situation. Think of a word with this expression and repeat it regularly or hang in a prominent place.

Drawback – it is not for you! You have all in abundance!

This idea gave the book of Donald Walsh "Conversations with God", which discusses the illusory nature of our world and this illusion, as a disadvantage.

2. Decent (-EN)

Take the second word. If we don't have something, then we do not need, or we consider ourselves unworthy of this (most often). Many could live much happier, more successful and happier, if only started to develop your confidence and say: "Yes, I deserve (-EN), I am worthy (-EN) all about the dream".

– I deserve (-EN) love!
– I deserve (-EN) money!
– I am worthy of pleasure, tenderness and affection!
– I deserve (-EN) to have a car!
– I deserve (-EN) loving my man!
– I deserve (-EN) all the best in life!

Repeat until you believe it, and then miracles begin!

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: fit4brain.com/9085

Tags

See also

New and interesting