Monday begins on Saturday

"And when many years ago it was considered the "Mona Lisa" on some calendars, all felt who and why she is smiling. A few years later bought an expensive book, there was a great reproduction of the "Mona Lisa". You looked at her, felt something less than the calendar, but felt. But the Louvre didn't feel it. Near the one and only original! Felt... What conditions are necessary?"

Evgeny Grishkovets "Simultaneously"

In my childhood I started to wait for new year's eve at least a month before the attack. Glad I was dressed in garlands of street trees, staring at the ball and crackers in the shops... But always pulls itself. It seemed that if now for a couple of weeks before the event, I sincerely rejoice the new year's bells and whistles, then I will give the occasion to steal a piece of it. What a bit of magic will disappear, and the New year will be diluted, not so dizzying. It is therefore reasonable not to waste your time on trifles, and December 31 to get a million servings of delight...

But year after year, night magic has turned out to be a failure: I'm too early or fell asleep, or Santa Claus managed to sneak in unnoticed (except the Pope, nor of one witness). In General, all pleasures – candy in the vase and "blue light" on TV, big deal... in six Years I complained to my mother that wait for the New year – a thankless task, will still be boring. Mom laughed: "the holiday Anticipation is always better than the holiday". So I decided to check her words on the eighth of March. What: kindergarten rehearsal matinee was a hundred times more fun than Women's day, when just gave monoski and cards...

In General, pretty early on I realized that the most interesting and delicious is happening "here and now". But this does not mean that I began to appreciate the moments and to collect momentary feelings, as taught in Hollywood movies and inspirational articles. First, up to a point "mind happens." Secondly, in order to learn it, need as hell tired of life in the spirit of "here comes the master..."

It turned out that I had a crowd of like-minded people. Surprising, because psychologists have long been saying about the "syndrome of delayed life."

The story of the first. "When I become General..."

We have in our circle a man named Alex. He was a good man and a good friend — I guess. Sorry, there is no opportunity to appreciate his human qualities: Leszek pathologically busy. He works all the time at the weekend sitting in the office, even if there is no need. He comes first to work and last out. Exploring all innovations in the market some of the industry... When we ask the question about "when you get married" and "everything twice became parents, what are you waiting for", Leszek collects face in an accordion (that is, winces): "now is Not the time. That will make my career..." He drives a nice car, lives in a decent apartment. However, over the past five years rested only once, when was in the hospital with a perforated ulcer. But Lyosha is believing: come to the feast, when he with a clear conscience would retire and indulge in pleasures of life. That's just another step up the career ladder...

In other words: Workaholic, fanatical about going to the goal, one category of people with "deferred life". They do not allow themselves no rest, no privacy, no friends. They think they'll be able to relax until they reach the goal, and then it will appear. Unfortunately, they care about material wealth, family and loved ones so offended by their indifference that gradually disappear. And then, when "the top is taken", it turns out that life is short and other joy is no longer available.

History of the second. "A life for the Tsar"

My colleague Vera – a wonderful woman, we all love her. Faith and wish only one thing: to be less fawning over a 14-year-old son Vadim. Because favorite saying colleagues: "This will put the Kremlin on his feet..." When Faith ends expensive lipstick, presented by the staff on the day of birth, she is looking for the same color, but every dtsat cheaper. Calls to buy the same Faith replies: "Yes you that kind of money! I better Vadik strawberry buy". Although my child would have done without the early imported berries... Walking with Faith to the shops, look at the brochures – one torment. Because again and again she dreamily says: "you'll grow Vadik – begin to get dressed... Watch me... I will Go to rest."

In other words, the Next group of "virgin life" – people living beyond their interests. They are focused on the goals of relatives, loved ones, and the achievement of their own all the time. Mother, from time-to-time missing on hand, armed with the motto "All for child"; wife, indissoluble in beloved husband – here they are, these "otkladyvalo". According to psychologists, the reason for such behavior are fear and reluctance to take responsibility for themselves, for their own success. After all, to live someone else's dreams and goals a lot easier.

The third story. "Suddenly the magician arrives"

Roommate Irene is sure that the most important and good in her biography ahead. And prestigious job and the best husband. Ira works as a cashier at a wholesale warehouse, among drafts and dust. Lives with "peers" loader Basil. But she believes that one day everything will change. Warehouse and Vaska is so arbitrary in her biography that designate them with dashed lines, it is not milestones, and landmarks of bread crumbs. Vaska requires a stamp in a passport and a baby, Ira wonders: what is it? But this is not life, it's "fun", out of despair... When asked what the fatal event needs to happen to radically change Iaccino life, she shrugs: everything will happen. And "Prince" of heaven will fall, and the work of the "basement". So we are "without the ball".

In other words: This group is conventionally called "idealists". They had an idea of how I wanted to spend work time and leisure time, how to spend money, a life partner to see next. As long as the ideal is put into practice, believe that they live in "really", just practicing. How to approach the future is not going to. What is the reason? The desire to avoid full mobilization of strength, to live "half-heartedly", to shy away from the reality and indulge in illusions.

"Monday begins on Saturday"

People living in the name of "bright tomorrow", billions. We all have something "otagense" today we buy a kilo of oranges to save to "eat kebab at the seaside holiday". Tomorrow promise "from the salary to buy a ticket, tracksuit and start doing". To be beautiful and to meet the love of your life in six months.

In fact, it is right not to live, grasshopper-dragonfly, to make reserves for a rainy day and dream about good. But sometimes the situation becomes as in the joke: a dying old Jew (nothing personal, it was) asked to bring a glass of tea with two lumps of sugar. Native wonder:
You're always drinking with one!
I drank one, and away with three. But I love with two!

In short, let's see what you can change today, that tea sweets need to drink not only in the "final." Often remind yourself:

— future – not ephemeral Paradise, this is the point about which you expect her present. To think: "Here, buy an apartment, furnish according to your taste, make some flowers and cat" – not true. Correctly so: "to buy an apartment, I need

a) to find a part time;

b) less to spend on get-togethers with friends;

C) to decide on the loan."

And to put his own precepts into practice;

— it all starts today, here and now. This is the only real time you can rotate and change;

— before to postpone something for later, ask yourself: "Who if not I? When if not now?" Only the combination of the words "now" and "do" gives you the fullness of sensations and stimulus to action;

— life, even the most expensive and irreplaceable, is still not equivalent to yours. Besides, giving your life to another person, you not only waste, but also hinder him, sacrifice is rarely appreciated. Consider your own interests and wishes;

free feelings. Do not wait for the occasion to Express sympathy, delight, tenderness. Also do not allow frustration and dissatisfaction to others. Why suffer when you ask them to refrain from some personal "features";

unpleasant circumstances need to change, lest he provoke them absorb the negativity. Identify uncomfortable moments, and at least start some activity for a change of scenery. At least wipe the dust and remove the wall calendar for 2005 year;

— fix a pleasant visual, gustatory, olfactory sensations. Instead, inertia ingesting lunch, thinking that would make your day, concentrate on the sensations. A good dessert and a shot of endorphins is here and now, and plans are not going anywhere;

— the most universal reasons for joy and delight are not material: rainbow, the first snow, a child's smile, a beautiful melody, a funny pet trick... Enjoy them equally unable slender and not very successful career builders and the unemployed, holders of personal property and still only dreaming about it. Power of feelings is no different.

... When in early November I want to buy a Christmas toy, I buy. Get a mezzanine box, with its "colleagues", update the strings-the strings and wipe the dust. In the mood I put on the song Valley Winter... in January you see a funny postcard, which is ideal for the friend's birthday (in April), buy. What to expect if you can now happily freeze? published

Author: Natalia Krolevets

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.myjane.ru/articles/text/?id=9417

Tags

See also

New and interesting