Selected quotes Strugatsky brothers

The best quotes of the Strugatsky brothers, will teach you to think beyond
Most popular in the literature brothers - Boris Strugatsky and Arkady - not only just writers and science fiction, and not even just pets million. Their novels about the future of the world and of man to become a part of many lives. Strugatsky answer the eternal questions - how to find yourself, do not get lost in this vast world and make the right choice.

Eighty-three percent of all days in the year begin the same way: the alarm clock rings. ~ "Monday begins on Saturday»

For weeks wasting soul to talk with all the vulgar rabble, and when you meet a real man, no time to talk. ~ "It's hard to be a god»

That's right: a person needs money in order to never think about them. ~ "Roadside Picnic»

It's amazing how fast the waves are a delight. Gnaw yourself, bite themselves compel itch and you can spend hours and days on end, and rapture comes and then goes away. ~ "Hotel" Dead Mountaineer »

But it can not be so among thousands of roads not found the right! ~ "The desire of countries»

If the name of the ideal man has to do meanness, the price of this ideal - crap. ~ "The Final Circle of Paradise»

Wolf tells her cubs: "bite like me" and that is enough, and teaches zaychiha leverets "scoot like me", and that too quite, but the man-cub learns something: "I think I", and this is crime. ~ "The Ugly Swans»

Why not shut up when everything is clear without words? ~ "Roadside Picnic»

Twenty times better to err on the person than suspicious of everyone. ~ "Interns»

What makes sense to buy a car to drive on the pavement? Where asphalt, nothing interesting, and where interesting, there is no asphalt. ~ "Monday begins on Saturday»

"Everyone in something so genius. It is necessary only to find it is ingenious. ~ "The Snail on the Slope»

Amazing, among other things, the thing: no matter how you come - these bartenders always wipe glasses like they have depends on the salvation of souls. ~ "Roadside Picnic»

Fantasia - a priceless thing, but you can not give her way inside. Just outside, only outside. ~ "The Final Circle of Paradise»

Skepticism and cynicism in life is cheap, because it is much easier and more boring than to be surprised and enjoy life. ~ "Interns»

This is something like democratic elections: the majority is always for the bastard. ~ "The Ugly Swans»

Among them, no one knew exactly what happiness is and what is the meaning of life. And they took a working hypothesis that happiness - in a continuous knowledge of the unknown, and the meaning of life in the same. ~ "Monday begins on Saturday»

What is it - you need? This is when you can not do without. This is when all the time thinking about. This is when all life aspire to. ~ "The Snail on the Slope»

What makes sense to talk about the future? About the future do not say it is done! ~ "Cloud»

Where the triumphant mediocrity, always come to power, black. ~ "It's hard to be a god»

Not in the thunder of a cosmic catastrophe, not a flame atomic war and not even in the grip of overpopulation, and well-fed, calm silence ends the history of mankind. ~ "The Second Invasion from Mars»

It's true that there are children and adults. All that is actually more complicated. There are adults and adults. ~ "Interns»

There is not nothing that can not be corrected. ~ "Roadside Picnic»

Had it all to hell, because I can not think of anything other than these words of his: Fortunately for all, free, and let will leave nobody offended! ~ "Roadside Picnic»

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting