Why feed crows on Saturdays

As the guy who feeds stray dogs, pigeons and crows on the shore of the lake told me, Saturday is a day patronized by the planet Saturn. In fact, that's why I see him here most of the time this weekend. He told me about some of the rules he followed on Saturday. It was strange to hear it all from a tidy young man covered in colored tattoos, but he interested me. I decided to gather information.

Editorial "Site" Astrology as an alternative view of what is happening to a person. Someone attaches importance to it, someone does not. We are not inclined to assert and postulate. If you find a response in this, then you will be interested to know what place it occupies. Saturn in astrology and what to do with his influence. Here's what I found out.

Saturn is considered the oldest, heaviest and most formidable planet responsible for karma, life challenges, trials of fate. Saturn is called the incorruptible arbiter of fate - he gives us the fruits of our deeds, which we deserved by our actions. People who have been overtaken by the influence of a harsh planet bear the difficult burden of atheism, are unable to withstand stress, are prone to severe addictions.

I remember what the guy at the pond told me. In particular, he mentioned karmic debt and the desire to mitigate the “sentence”. This can only be done through spirituality, which is also patronized by Saturn. In human nature, the planet has a positive influence. This is expressed in justice, deep knowledge, wisdom, honesty. Here are the recommendations of a person who is trying to reduce karmic.

1. On Saturday, you should not engage in business that has a material basis or is aimed at earning money. On this day, it is best to calm the mind, sum up the last week, retire. It is also good to spend this day in the company of like-minded people.

2. Self-denial and discipline are some of the most important manifestations of Saturn that can please him. So on Saturday you can fast, keep a vow of silence, starve. It is important to take care of your health and afford yourself. exercise.

3. On Saturday, it is recommended to show respect to elders and make donations. Saturn favors the elderly and the homeless. Therefore, it is beneficial to feed birds, especially crows, and stray dogs. That's what I used to find a guy doing.

4. On Saturday it will be right to accept all events as a will from above. At the same time, it is important to remain calm and develop the qualities of patience and humility for the future. They will help in different situations, not just on Saturday.

5. Saturn tells us not to be attached to people or things or events. He teaches us this by selecting everything we love and value. In the end, everything belongs to God, which means you need to get used to the idea that nothing in this world is only your property.

Taking into account these recommendations, we come to the conclusion that on Saturday it is best to devote yourself to spiritual practices, reading, rest, and a day off. According to Indian and Tibetan sages, resting on the Sabbath prolongs life. Similar views can be found in Judaism. We are talking about orthodox people who avoid all work on this day. In Hebrew, Saturday is Shabbat.

The greatness of Saturn It gives you a chance to reconsider everything that happens to you. If you feel that life is failing, maybe you should really wait until Saturday and go to the nearest pond to feed the crow with pea pies? You see, the fuss and confusion will go away. Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. The next day is Sunday, and it is protected by the sun. That means everything will be fine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting