These peppers will darken all of your signature dish! Photo: Domashniy.ru
So stuffed peppers you haven't cooked, I promise! No exotic, only accessible and understandable ingredients that never fail.
In this wonderful dish comfortably coexist potatoes and ham, and sweet pepper gives a special mood. Besides tomato sauce in which stewed peppers, can easily serve as a perfect addition to your garnish.RECIPE STUFFED PEPPERSWhat you need:
6 large bell peppers (preferably take with a flat bottom for better stability)
3-4 tomatoes or 200 g of tomatoes in own juice
150 g of ham
200 g of any hard cheese
1 hot red pepper
salt – to tasteHow to cook stuffed peppers:
1. Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
Cook in boiling salted water 10-12 minutes. Drain in a colander, shake and keep warm under the hood. Potato broth, we too need!
2. Bell peppers wash, cut off tops and carefully remove seeds and partitions.
3. Pepper wash, remove seeds and partitions and cut into cubes.
Cut the ham into cubes.
Cheese to grate on a coarse grater.
4. Mix potatoes, ham, pepper and cheese. Season with salt to taste.
5. Tomatoes peel, grate or skip through Mincer, pour into a saucepan along with 1 Cup potato broth. Bring to a boil, add salt and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes. Remove from the heat.
6. Stuff the peppers and place in a baking dish.
Pour in the form of tomato sauce, cover with foil and bake in the oven at 180°C for 40 minutes. When serving, you can sprinkle chopped parsley and green onions.
Bon appetit! published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©