92-year-old yogi Phyllis seuss: I am not was up to 85

To get there, where I now need to change three professions and live life. I know who I am and I like who I am. To be need every day to show the commitment, desire, and fearlessness. I am not was up to 85.

Yoga and tango, flying trapeze and jumping rope — anything that I had not planned to do, and, nevertheless, in quite a Mature age, these things found me. They belong to the category of complex exercises which I have given in this life. A-line brought me to poetry, blogging and writing music. While dancing tango, I began to write music for him. Although there were no signs that I'll do yoga, I started when a friend brought to class.

It was hot and crowded, and the first reaction I got was negative. But after a short conversation with the teacher and only 5 minutes of meditation the first time I took the pose downward-facing dog, and the body said, "Wait a minute, I think I like it..." It did so without much pain and difficulties. Of course, this beginning is incredibly bright, impressive journey in which I remain, and will continue for many more years.

I practice yoga to live, and live to do yoga. Every day I start with the fact that devoting 45 minutes of exercise. So all the muscles get nourishment, the body and the mind are strengthened. Yes, there are many other ways to workout your body, but, in my opinion, there is nothing quite as comprehensive as yoga.

Never say: "I don't Have time"

It's a lie. Lack of time is a bad excuse that makes you feel better and live longer.

Love in the morning to jump rope. This exercise stimulates the entire body. The secret is to start at a slow pace and jump a minute, then two and so on. In the end, if you're the same obsessed person like me, proprygat six minutes! I assure you, you will be surprised with the development of endurance. Don't listen to those who say that jump rope can be harmful. I have two years on her jump and absolutely do not feel pain. Think about how the rope effect on the cardiovascular system — the heart and the lungs supplied with fresh blood and oxygen. Don't be shy — just try it. I guarantee you will live longer and be healthier.

For me, yoga, tango, and jump rope is a fantastic trio.

At birth you were given an amazing tool — your body. This is the only thing you get in life, so love, respect and treat him with respect. Listen to it, the body has a voice, and it wants to be heard.

Believe me, a regular and enthusiastic yoga is the key to a long and healthy life. It's worth a try. And don't forget to have fun doing all this. Because otherwise life doesn't give you joy.

See how Phyllis seuss dancing tango. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: uduba.com/1967447/92-letnyaya-yog-delitsya-sekretom-schastya-i-dolgoletiya

Tags

See also

New and interesting