9 protection from success. How to stop yourself to stick a spoke in the wheel

No one would so interfere with the person to achieve their dreams and get what he wants, how he would do it himself. In psychology, there is described a lot of ways people keep themselves from moving to what they need.

To resist meet their needs – favorite human fetish.

The animal will not starve next to the dead deer. People also can.

And not just starve. He can find “more important things” than hunting. Or at the very beginning to convince myself that he is not hungry. It is the”beasts” like, and he wasn't. He can feed all around and stay hungry. Might decide that hunting is not worth it, and nothing new, he will not find it, and will sit with an empty stomach. Or eager to hunt and to eat, staying at home, because you will think that other respected people believe it was wrong for him to do stuff or the wrong thing – hunting. And there are those that even eating a deer, not have fun, because the cutting was not the same, and not all of them did as they could on this hunt. Will coorganized yourself indigestion. All their hunting for nothing.

Why man all this?

Why invent so many ways to not let yourself to dream, to “food”, to desired targets in a close relationship, to financial success, “satiety” and happiness – there is something I really want, and Oh, how you need?!

And because any movement forward is in violation of the existing stability.

Today's situation will be broken. And crafted with such work the balance between “good and evil” will crumble. Even if that balance suggests a life of poverty, relationship with an alcoholic husband, living with a serious illness, an endless stay in ne W... and life is like a roller coaster – it's still a balance. Your home, years to build, from generation to generation passed, the hard-won balance.

Like any complex system, people resist any changes that bring it out of the usual comfort zone, whatever that zone was not.

moving forward often involves a struggle with their own resistance. those forces who show care for the preservation of stability and inviolability of the existing state of Affairs.

People usually have their habitual and largely unconscious ways of resistance development, success and enjoyment of life.

Favorite protection success:

1. The inability to feel, “what I want”, lack of understanding of his own pace, the inability to rely on themselves and their feelings in this matter.

2. Confusion between their needs and the needs of others. Women often don't realize that trying to satisfy your needs and the needs of the child, husband, mother, friend, or favorite organization. This also happens with men. As a result, for all the devastation and frustration.

3. Acquired in childhood conviction “as possible, need decent and decent to do.” A huge part of these systems is not understood and is the fact that “of course”. Person even can not think that it is possible to act differently.

4. Presentation about “how to behave”, “how do normal people, what these people think about me”, “what will happen if I do this”. The world, the future and the present projected her own image. Based on their previous experience and personal attitudes man paints a picture of possible deployment events. And if this picture is unfavorable, sits on the priest exactly.

trying to move forward to growth, development and satisfaction of their needs, person gets into inside personal conflict. on one side of the conflict – hungry needs, and on the other rules and dogma, preconceived idea about myself and about the world.

5. The habit of stopping yourself when you already “know what they want and know how I want to.” Only a hand stretch! Take the first step!!! And no.. the Energy that had to spend money on actions and “move to..”, blocked, wrapped inside, is held in the body and forms a symptom. All psychosomatic diseases are based on this mechanism, called “retroflexion”. The man knows what he wants, but does nothing.

6.” Merge” halfway. Instead of proceeding to long-cherished project, to get behind the important work to begin to practice yoga, go to the gym to finally sign up for dance or just walk to your coach or therapist, people prefer to go to bed, go eat, sit in the Internet, to forget, to sleep, TIC-TAC-toe to play garbage to get hurt or engage in another important case, but not what you need. In short, find another object to use of their forces. And all the energy goes “left.”

7. Constantly feed others. “Do to another what I need for myself.” To save, to make the lives of other people, to solve other people's problems, to live turbulent lives of friends and loved ones, patients and clients, but not their own. Their needs are not satisfied. The person experiences constant hunger and fatigue, but around all embraced and blessed.

8. Do not let yourself in life. Track every emotion, to realize that each “bunch”. To be really smart and deliberate, almost all-seeing and enlightened, it is completely devoid of spontaneity and live human feelings.

9. ” Was there a boy?” But was it a success? Don't allow yourself to enjoy the victory, not to allow myself to experience pleasure and happiness from accomplishments, enjoy success. To devalue and trivialize everything. To nullify all the efforts of their team and say that “no one can know algebra at five,” “not trying hard enough”. And that's all. Come a long way and all for nothing.

the path to success is similar to rafting on the river, full of pitfalls and rapids. the difficulty lies in the fact that most of the obstacles are invisible. self sabotage is much harder to notice than barriers from the outside.

Why I stand in the same place?

Than I stop?

What am I doing this?

What is protected?

Why it's important for me to protect myself from success, from what I trying to protect?

The less understanding in these matters, the less the possibility to swim to the end of the river and swim alive, come to the ocean winner.

victory over self is the victory over their resistance.

Aware of their ways of resistance, their bonuses and the price, you can choose to be or risk to break. It so happens that the current method is the most adequate mechanism of adaptation to the conditions of life at the moment. Price changes can be so that I do not want to pay.

“Bessoznatelnoe personality, the less her choice.” Marion Woodman, ungensky therapist. The choice comes with awareness and understanding of how and why I do what I do. this was the time flexibility. and with it the opportunity to try new ways and to achieve all that I want and really need. published

Author: Irina Dubova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: dybova.ru/news/9-zashhit-ot-uspexa-kak-perestat-vtykat-sebe-palki-v-kolyosa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting