Be careful, salt is poisoned!

More and more face products, which for centuries was used by our ancestors in their natural form, but our "advanced" modern food industry, it seems, is doing everything to poison us and provide jobs for health care (sometimes it seems that they are inextricably linked).
Now is the time that the products in stores is very poor quality, unnatural, containing a bunch of different supplements, sometimes even life-threatening.
Now, even so familiar to us seasoning like SALT comes with additives.

Recently, I began to feel that I hadn't made savoury with spices, these dishes have a subtle bitter taste. And after this a bitter taste settles in the mouth. I tried to understand what is its source? Pan? Or some spices? Is asafoetida? Clean asafoetida — still that taste. Think about the ginger — not putting it, but still this taste is.
A week before my search, I heard my mother in law told my husband that I read about salt, which put the anti-caking additive, E-535 /536. She expressed her outrage over the fact that we really have grass. As this conversation happened not with me, I did not attach any importance. Just mind vaguely wrote something down.

So, when I was looking for an answer to the question of why I cook, in addition to cereals, baked goods, beverages has a taste, mind — groped! Salt!
Really! When you eat cereals and other dishes without salt — taste no food, nor in the mouth!

I went to the kitchen, took a bag with salt "Snow white", and those! "Contains flowing additive E-536". I had no idea that salt may have something to add, so never read the packaging. Came mother-in-law and we got three kinds of salt — crystals, the sea, and my "Snow white" with the additive. Try the first two. The taste is pure salt. Salt crystals seem to be nicer. Try Snow — and here it is! Here it is this bitter-salty, searing the taste of which I go and I am suffering!
And scary to think how many time I use this salt when I cook, I don't taste anything!
I read on the Internet:
"Yellow blood salt (food additive E536) — potassium ferrocyanide, a complex compound of bivalent iron, which exists usually in the form of trihydrate. Such a strange name came from the fact that earlier this substance was obtained by fusing the BLOOD FROM SLAUGHTERHOUSES with potash and iron filings. In our days it is produced in the production of the waste mass, contain cyanide compounds, after purification of the gases in the gas plants."
And it turns out I'm not the only one:
"Yesterday I bought two different packs of salt, for comparison, for the future... I Think ...: Which will be grainier., and so, for different things. I read on the label ..., I can't believe it... Salt and all of a sudden- " E-535 "!!! Well, I think ... is that the salt is not spoiled... hmmm... Tried it .. carefully, with the tip of the knife... er... taste In the mouth some dust and burning!!! Went online ..., watch. read: sodium Ferrocyanide E 535Purpose: Flowing agent, clarifier.

Appearance: Yellow crystals or crystalline powder.

Receipt: of the waste mass after the purification of gases in gas plants; chemical synthesis.

Hygienic norms: Russian Federation permitted as additives preventing caking and clumping, salt and solazyme-nitely up to 20 mg/kg individually or in combination with other ferrocyanides are calculated as ferrocyanide of potassium; in the wine residues are not allowed.
Salt with the addition of Е535 LIFE-threatening. As this salt begins to slow down the movement of blood in the body. The action of this salt is very slow and destructive. It may take many months before a teetotaler realize that something is wrong. One of the early signs may be feeling cold in the fingers. This salt is widespread. Even sometimes there is no marking on the packaging with the salt on the content of additives Е535. You can distinguish the taste, but only those who have already experienced the destructive property of this salt. And it tastes disgusting. If you thought that your favorite salt from recently purchased the new party became whiter than before, the reason could be that in addition Е535."
Also in packs of salt can meet the other food additive E536 (potassium ferrocyanide) is a derivative of cyanide of potassium or cyanide of potassium otherwise known poison instant action.
Potassium ferrocyanide was as a dietary Supplement, E-536, preventing caking and clumping products.
In its pure form, potassium ferrocyanide toxic substance. The substance (ferrocyanide of potassium) toxic and, furthermore, never clean a chemical product does not happen. Ie in the production of E-536 are formed of the additional cyanides, including hydrogen cyanide (depending on the method of obtaining E-536).

For reviews of site visitors, potassium ferrocyanide (E 536) companies added only at the customer's request (mostly in the Sol, in a beautiful package and high price). Can be used to obtain the hydrocyanic acid."
E 535 sodium ferrocyanide. Flowing agent, clarifier. Yellow crystals or a crystalline powder. Get of the waste mass after the purification of gases, gas plants chemical synthesis. As the name implies, the substance contains cyanide compounds.
E-536 – potassium ferrocyanide. A derivative of cyanide of potassium or cyanide of potassium otherwise known poison instant action. Potassium ferrocyanide was as a dietary Supplement, E-536, preventing caking and clumping products. Toxic. During its manufacture formed the additional cyanides, including hydrogen cyanide (depending on the method of obtaining E-536).

That's the bomb! By the way, don't be surprised if most of you will find in your kitchen such salt (Snow white), it is now in stores in bulk.
In General – carefully read the packaging! I now use sea, salt for preservation, saying Iletsk is also no additives.published

Author: Svetlana Schepkin-Marx Chernyakova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=360849980790100&set=a.102092913332476.1073741828.100005953022604&type=3&theater

Tags

See also

New and interesting