13 things urgently need to get rid of!

To change your life for the better is quite simple, only need to get rid of a number of things that are present in each of our lives and hinder our happiness.

Then make these 13 laws in your life:

Stop conduct a monologue with myself in a negative way. Negative emotions should not rule your life, don't believe logic and reason. Be an optimist and believe in their strength and limitless possibilities.

Do not make excuses. You don't have to justify to anyone, especially to himself. This only leads to your inner limitations.

Do not criticize others. Everyone is entitled to their point of view and will of action. Stop criticizing them and everything that happens around you.

Stop to return to the past. Bad it was or not is not important. The past is gone and will not return. Live in the present.

Do not try to always be right. A huge number of people are ready for more, just to be right in any dispute. It is not necessary to spend your strength, nerves and spoil relations with people. You don't need it.

Do not complain about life. Do not complain about circumstances or others. By themselves events do not have a positive or negative color, it all depends on your point of view.

Don't be afraid. Fear is a figment of our imagination. Overcoming fear in myself and the environment will cease to cause you discomfort.

Stop trying to impress others a good impression. Act natural and don't give value to the opinions of others. Allow yourself to be yourself and not someone else.

Don't blame others. Stop blaming others for what you have or what is not, for hurting you more.

Don't be afraid of change. Change is the development of the movement to something new. Change is inevitable, so think of it calmly.

Not all the time, try to justify someone's expectations. Do not try to live to please relatives, colleagues or friends. Otherwise you will lose your I cannot live my life the way you want it. Listen to the inner voice and think about the existence of the things that makes you truly happy. Start to live your own, not someone else's life.

Get rid of the labels. Do not be guided by stereotypes – all the people and events of the individual. Be open to new things.

Stop trying to keep everything under control. Let life runs its course. People will decide for themselves whom to be and what to do. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: vpotokedeneg.me/istorii/transerfing-realnosti-13-veshhej-ot-kotoryh-srochno-nado-izbavitsya.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting