The inventory of the skeletons in the closet: to get off the stage

You will be able to take care of themselves? Like, so much easier? A grown man knows what he wants. Or let?

The number of comments under the last article I must admit I was somewhat surprised and even impressed. While I was able to master only a single feat to read them all. And I do solemnly swear before the face of his comrades that week, I will allocate a couple of days and I will answer all. And while offering something like a key to the previous game.

Often you wrote: "In a suitcase of sandwiches and a blanket. These things are associated with care". Take a look at these things exactly the opposite. This concern is associated with sandwiches and a blanket. That is when a person cares, it meets their (and others') basic physical needs.

But not by bread alone, dear sisters (and here I mercilessly copied Dunaeva, which is finally to joy for myself and sorrow for us took a vacation from the Friday duty portal "Matron.Ru"). In addition hlebo there is the rest of Maslow's pyramid. But she have little associated with care.

Of course, these bags from the last mission are family scenarios that gave you the ones who collected the symbolic suitcase. And he, in turn, may be associated with the stage of development of the collective family psyche and tells what about the decade that formed these units.

I love this exercise, it is simple and diagnostic. Immediately provides a very diverse food for thought. I have met a variety of history that can be stored in the depths of family scenarios. What messages are passed downward. And how they interfere with life, and what can help.

My own metaphorical suitcase, it seems, has undergone a number of transformations. And this is clearly good news — our attitudes can be reinterpreted. You can loop through the contents, leaving himself the most necessary and valuable. But to adapt to the present.

For example, I often met that mother and grandmother put a suitcase of family heirlooms, photo archives, family crystal. But it is hard to travel! All these things should be kept at home. And the house is? A strong metaphorical house, domestic parental nest? Not always, alas.

Such gifts are probably talking about the message: take care of our history, we don't know what to do with it.

And then, before you work on yourself, you have to work over the inheritance. To build a house, in which you can return or send a parcel, to clear the bags and carts. Or, if in the way you collected you alone, to think, and splashed out with the bathwater? The family inheritance is very important. Abandoning him, we begin to multiply the skeletons in the closet.

The suitcase can also be changed to a comfortable backpack, to take the necessary (Yes, the same sandwiches and a warm blanket), but add and other useful things. Money audio course on interesting science, dictionary, map and compass (or GPS), portable "charging" solar-powered tools for business life.

The concern is not only to feed and warm. Without this, of course, nowhere. But only the physical benefits of doing the trip walking on the stage or evacuation from the war zone.

How about something bigger?

I have relatives, before going to visit to which is better three days there. Live from the table still has not left. My sister calls these traditional feast "the rape of hospitality." However, there gets to us and that we are skinny and that "it is time to get married and kids". And this is the result of great care.

But this concern is almost animal. Hunger (internal, psychological, love, acceptance, happiness, abundance of domestic resources) from my relatives is as great as is not perceived. And they are testing him constantly, not able to understand and accept our needs.

I was one of those who likes to look at family albums and ask questions about the past, learn the recipes here are those amazing pickled cucumbers, and share experiences. Sister will brighten any meal with their singing and interesting view of the situation in the family or in the world. But instead, we enclose and enclose the salad with mayonnaise. "Eat, girl, you're so skinny!"

What to do? This is also part of our family history. Try, frankly. And then after the desired photo albums, and songs.

I think the most valuable care that we can give loved ones is respect for them, their history and their interests. And wish more for them. What they themselves want.

So come on, sisters, let's shake inventory at the family skeletons! If we don't then our children and grandchildren. And so I want to by the sun to see. To get off the stage and go into the real journey!

Author: Lydia Sideleva

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/inventarizatsiya-skeletov-v-shkafu-soyti-s-etapa/

Tags

See also

New and interesting