The secrets of successful Dating: things to remember

A lot of people around the world looking for a soul mate, but due to various reasons, their actions and do not reach the very first step of Dating. Not rarely it can affect the self-doubt, fear of assessment, lack of understanding of how to behave when we first met, what to talk about with a partner, what to tell about myself. So how can this be? What's really important when we first met?

So, what knowledge and skills you need to have to your first experience was successful.

1. The most important thing is to be open to meeting another person and to want her. Notice and ask people who you meet in life. So you can increase the chance to meet his man.

2. Yet another person useful to get acquainted with you. Tell yourself and write down on a piece of paper that you love in this life than passionate about, what are your interests. Then think and write down what you would like to know about the other person. Performing this simple exercise will help you to understand what you can talk with the other person and what questions you can ask to get to know the other.

3. When meeting a very important primary eye contact. From the way you looked at another person, or as responded with his eyes on his view, depends, will take place between you right now or not. Most people even a brief meeting views withstand difficult and avert their eyes, and some, on the contrary, can be hard to look at another, till he becomes uncomfortable, and he'll take the eye first. These two options are, in essence, polar, and equally unable to affect that meeting will not take place. Search for Golden mean between shyness and excessive openness.

4. If you are lucky and your eyes met, you can try to go to the beginning of the conversation. Try to be polite and considerate. Start your conversation with questions that will clarify as to other appropriate desire to address him. For example: "do You mind if I ask....?".

5. When we first met a very important degree of disclosure. Therefore, it is not necessary to tell about yourself what you may later regret, as well as watch partner, as he is ready to take your such an erection right now. You can tell its a bodily reaction, and you can also ask questions about whether the other wants to hear about it, I wonder if he. Along with the care of another, it is important to take care of yourself and if you about something you do not want or are not pleasant to talk, to indicate to the interlocutor(TSE).

6. From the point of view of psychology, the opinion about how much we liked the other person, we can be in the next five seconds. So, at first acquaintance it is important to show their best side. But this does not mean that you have to show someone actually does not exist, it is important to be yourself. Friendliness and openness to dialogue at the beginning of Dating is quite suitable in order to produce another good impression.

7. Nothing special, try not to expect from the behavior of another person, and do not do anything themselves that will conflict with your inner feelings or experiences. Expecting from others what you want them to be, or fantasizing about what they want to see you, you run the risk of not being able to see a real person, and doesn't necessarily fall under his expectations because it was all just in your head.

8. Balance how much you talk about yourself, and how much interest in partner. Some people like to talk only about themselves, and some just listen. The dialogue will be most effective if you equally will be able to tell something about yourself, ask questions and listen carefully to the other.

9. During a conversation do not rush to give each other advice or to engage in problem solving, it may be that your interlocutor(TSE) does not need it, and, perhaps, to simply listen, share a story or experience. This course is useful to learn how to inquire the other what he needs right now from you. For example, "You want my advice in this situation or you just need to tell me about it?"

10. In the beginning of Dating, if people liked the first included "chemistry", and we feel sexual desire. And it's great, but in order to understand your man, that may not be enough. I mean, if you are considering meeting with a partner as a desire to continue the interesting deep relationships. So, in a conversation pay attention to how match your values and interests.

And finally. Allow yourself to worry when we first met. This is normal. I don't know a single person who would not be nervous about starting something new, and especially before meeting another new person. We are organized in an interesting way: once we recognize our excitement, allow themselves to touch him (and possibly make it clear to the other) become a little more confident.
Make no mistake — your partner is too worried at the moment, and sometimes it can even share with each other in order to help yourself cope with anxiety. In fact, it can allow another to feel more comfortable around you.

Author: Elena Ivanova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: elenkaivanova.livejournal.com/114955.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting