Error quick-witted women

Women wanna know why men do not marry. The most ingenious write articles, tell the other ladies, thirsty for the truth as it really is, gaining five or six different versions. Version often remind the indictment set forth the popular cliches.

Because the investigation is biased and one-sided, I propose to add objectivity to the position of the Prosecutor, allow the arguments of counsel.

First compelling the prosecution to men who do not wish to marry, stated: "a man afraid to take responsibility".

Irresponsible man I want to immediately emotionally condemned and nailed to the pillory without trial. But we won't be in a hurry.
The charge is very abstract, no specifics, and it is important. Responsibility without power and authority, the concept of the mythical.

For example, for the position of Manager in a large organization employed person, the owner lists a long list of duties and responsibility for non-performance: material (monetary penalties), criminal, administrative, well, the "head" for my business. The future leader will inquire with powers, but they are not.

Accounting considers "black" and subject only to the owner, chief financial officer he also, managers and so well done, to lead them not necessary, they are their own bosses. What sane leader would take the job if he will not have power and authority, and only one responsibility. Oh, he's just afraid to take responsibility! Or fear of nothing to do with it? This is common sense and reasonable concerns?

Unless the man first offered in the family power and control, and then require responsibility for the family? Never seen the phrases: he does not want to marry because afraid of power over the woman (which is ready to listen and obey) and do not want to manage relationships.

In General, the question of power in the family is not simple. Probably, who care more about the family (financially and emotionally), and is he good at it, and he should have more authority, that is, the ability to make decisions binding on all members of the family. This situation is achieved by agreement of the parties. I'm not sure that the claim is "afraid to take responsibility" is the path to an agreement.

The woman also may well be head of the family, if there is agreement about this. Then the responsibility is mainly on who? She is not afraid of responsibility?

In the statement "he doesn't want to marry because afraid to take responsibility" means that the woman to take responsibility ready, and he's not. If so, then great, you only have to agree what exactly the woman takes responsibility of what he expects from men. It is a good negotiating adults who want to settle and live happily ever after. Exactly nobody will be satisfied if the decision will accept one (one), and the responsibility to bear other (other).

Negotiations with accusations of cowardice does not begin when they want to negotiate, not to quarrel so, if you are sure that "man does not marry because he is afraid to take responsibility", talking about marriage with this position is better even not to start.

The next version of the reluctance to get married is: "a man loves his freedom," add – a scoundrel.

Many women confuse family life with prison and deprivation of liberty. Maybe that's why men choose freedom? What little things right, ask, want to go to prison, knot interested?
Tell you a secret – freedom to love all, both men and women. Start to take away the freedom of man, and to him, any relationship will not be in joy, so that the version is wrong and harmful to life together.

Another incorrect thesis: "I do Not want to marry men who survived the unfortunate love."

It would seem, had interesting experiences, it is now clear how not to build a relationship why not do it right? As excuse from the claims of a particular woman, stories about unrequited love in the presence. Are they the real basis for the rejection of a new relationship, if the man the woman loves? Over the centuries, and after a bad harvest men went into the field and sowed again, and survived, fed the family and kept the old.

Favorite women's psychological: "a man does not marry because he can't go against mom."

It requires to dive deep into the psychoanalysis, and even in the mists of time, probably, all the moms in the family was against the marriage of his son. By the way, mothers are right, as Pope. To the advice of parents, friends, listen worth it, but a real man makes the decision himself. Admit that there are a small percentage of people like men, and say, "honey, I want to marry, but my mother won't allow it." Women, you need it? If the boy grew up, this does not mean that he became a man. We are discussing men, not hairy adult children.

The following statement: "men don't marry because you don't see the difference between a civil marriage and a formal marriage."

This is perhaps the only point in which there is a lot of truth. In fairness I must say that many women do not see the difference, live for years in a civil marriage and feel happy. Sometimes, men just see the difference between marriage and cohabitation is with the particular woman. For example, there is an understanding that marriage is unstable and divorce is very expensive. If living together will be impossible, in most cases, to disperse easier. Many wealthy women also do not hurry to register their relationships with partners, for the same reasons. Hysterical insistence on a speedy trip to the registry office with threats to go to another (real) young man is likely to say that a woman is more important to be married than to build a relationship with my man. This is probably correct, she needs to leave if the roads are not people, and a stamp in the passport, even if others find their happiness.

There are several versions of the reluctance of men to marry, this "dislike children", "the eternal search for a better life", "ripe", etc.

Good news. Men are happy to enter into a formal marriage, if you are convinced that with this woman it will be better than without it. And while as a joke:

— Honey, when we get married, we will share all sorrows and troubles in half.

– Expensive, but I have no sorrows and troubles.

– I said when we get married....

And what he then motivation to get married? published

Author: Vitaly Pichugin

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: b17.ru/article/41805/

Tags

See also

New and interesting