Excellent seasoning for fish dishes: easy and fast!

Have you ever heard of a product like lemon salt? I, for example, learned about it relatively recently. Prepared, tested, was pleased with the result and now I share the recipe with you, my dear. By the way, a similar way of preparing orange sugar that can be added in sweet dishes and homemade cakes.

In fact, lemon salt is an excellent seasoning for fish dishes and dishes of white meat. It is great for making ceviche, and it is possible to set off the taste of fish soups.

Just a few minutes and the stock is aromatic salt is provided to you for a long time. Take care only about the presence of large sea salt and prepare a beautiful fresh lemon. This is a wonderful Supplement for seafood and roasted chicken, as well as a natural dressing for salads and even sandwiches.

By the way, lemon Sol has a bright lemon color, since we will use natural dye turmeric, which will give not only mouth-watering shade and additional taste. Moreover, according to this principle, prepared and spicy salt – this lemon substitute hot pepper, and instead use turmeric ground paprika.

You will need:

• Lemon — 2 PCs.
  • Sea salt — 50 g.
  • Allspice (peas) — 60 g
  • Garlic — 2 cloves.
Recipe:

Lemons thoroughly wash, pour over boiling water and dry using an ordinary paper towel. Remove the peel and cut it into small pieces. Garlic cleaned and crushed with a press (chesnokodavilke). Garlic paste mixed with sliced lemon peel, evenly spread in a refractory form and put in the oven. Dried at a temperature of about 100°C for about 15-17 minutes. Give the mixture to cool and add allspice and sea salt. The resulting composition is thoroughly pulverized with a blender. Ready lemon salt slightly dried, and packaged in a clean, dry banks with lids. Store at room temperature. published by P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: 7dach.ru/Exspert/15-receptov-samyh-neobychnyh-zagotovok-43917.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting