There is a man - no man

Kate is seventeen and she two days ago had an abortion. She's not cynical and not stupid — she was not a Christian, but for pregnancy applies to both gift of nature and believes that since the beginning of the formation of the fetus is a unique organism (though this is not a full man), and Kate learns not believe in the mechanics and mathematics.

Her young man is not an irresponsible youngster. He was seven or eight older than her, works as a merchandiser in a large chain store in the free time goes to the gym and reads books on psychology, Katya meets for six months, until three years lived in a civil marriage. About the pregnancy he found out a week ago and said that we should start to prepare for the wedding.

Why she decided to terminate the pregnancy?

But Kate is not solved. Decided Katya's mother Marina Arkadevna. A very caring mother. So thoughtful that now sits and cries: "Take her sin on himself!" — recently she began to pace in the Church. While usually in the afternoon, between services, a candle put out there, a little note to write.

Marina Arkadevna — in fact, the head of the family. She works at the school in the personnel Department, manages household, they all listen to her and respect at home and at work. The husband consults her in all matters, it is indisputable authority.

"You — she said Kate is still live and live. First course. Where you married? And if he dump you? As you will be the one to raise a child — without education, without a degree? Who are you with your child going to need?"

And took her daughter to the doctor.

Katya cried those two days and calmed down — well, life goes on. The young man, too much to grieve was gone.

The brackets are still Katin dad, who does not appear here, too, you see, the sign.

After a few months, Katya and her merchandiser-the psychologist broke up. Not because of abortion, just tired of each other. Did they have a chance in marriage? Maybe Yes, maybe no. Will Katie still children? Maybe Yes, maybe no.

Do not expect a simple didactic solutions. Just tie the knot at the memory.

Here's another story.

My older colleague Nina Gerasimovna, a divorced lady of about forty, came into the office in tears. Her daughter Olga, who had just finished school, announced that she is pregnant. The young man — the wind in the head, himself only in PTU arrived. What's the marriage! Without even planning to.

Cried Nina Gerasimovna until six in the evening, the next day all took a day off and then came back calm and cheerful. Why? Yes, because I sat with the daughter, thought, felt and decided to give birth.

Nina Gerasimovna don't go to Church no candles, no long life. She generally only goes for work, on weekends, even in a movie or something. But now they are together waiting for a son and a grandson. Or daughter and granddaughter — not yet.

I do not want to say that Nina Gerasimovna and she is pastoral. Rather, the girl gives birth and continues a "head kick" — to seek their fortune, learn (or not learn) to communicate with friends and girlfriends, and maybe never even get married. Nina Gerasimovna, is likely to raise almost your child, ne'er to scold her daughter, to sleep at night...

Okay, here'sthe third story. Her for several years.

When I was in College, I came quite confused classmate. Let's call her Nadia. She didn't even know by whom she is pregnant — excuse me, conservative matrons, this also happens. Nadia loved hanging out in night clubs and poetry of the Silver age, the lecture went without pleasure, the workshops met sluggish, but overall the school was easy, and she really needed the diploma to get.

Nadia came to visit me for one simple reason: she wanted to hide from my mom. At least for a few days. I that year was sent out in a separate apartment. However, one, so let Nadia with the upcoming baby I could not, but some time I could wait.

To get a diploma — it was a mission from mom. Moral principles daughters she didn't care, but the diploma care. And moral principles Nadya was weird: promiscuity and Nightclubs — Yes, but abortion no. Categorically. Even in the early stages. Something in Nada's mind was sure that it was murder.

Nadia spent a couple of weeks for me, and then called on conversation mom.

There was a scandal. Mother was outraged, shouting that this period is no more murder than removing a patient — okay, not sick, just very disturbing wisdom tooth, and the whole Nadia already knew about the history course, except for me (and I am an idealist), I was sure that mom "selling".

But mom's not selling, and in due time gave birth to Nadia. Mom, however, even the hospital was not lucky — so was angry all these months. But, having become acquainted with her granddaughter, more or less calmed down. Life flowed on as usual — diapers, walks, vaccinations, and other kit.

Nadia has changed. Night clubs ended as promiscuity. Daughter Lizochka she was baptized and even tried to go to Church, it is not long enough, but this short spiritual experience of her somewhat sedated. Just graduated two years after us. Then met a young man whom lives now (I would in her place, still joined with him in a formal marriage). Works, though, anywhere and from case to case, but the baby has nothing to do with it — just Nadya never found it in life.

Lisa goes to third grade.

The difference between Kate and Nadya just that Katie is with child, and Nadi.

The overall moral of these three stories is difficult for me to articulate. First I draw the text to the mothers of young creatures of the female sex. Lovely ladies! The child may prevent Your daughter to go to graduate school, and may not interfere. With a baby you can build a happy family, and can not build. Child can cause You inconveniences and, most likely, that's what he will do — but it may bring a lot of joy, and he too will do.

The price issue is totally different. There is a man — no man.

Then can be very embarrassing, and nothing can fix. published

Author: Sarah Khovanskaya

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.matrony.ru/est-chelovek-net-cheloveka/

Tags

See also

New and interesting