Good-bye, the crisis!

The crisis is not only lazy, but the one who is silent, thinks. About it also. People staring intently into the TV, waiting for good news, but in vain. The good news there, or they quickly drown in the ocean of nowhere. We quickly involved in all that emotional, mind, soul. But to get out of this trap is difficult. It is almost impossible. Swings a huge pendulum, which can not calm down. And themselves become victims.

Recently I was going through old photos, we have a lot of them. And stopped in the spring of 2014. For our family, it was a very difficult time in all respects: a lot of problems, illness, disagreements, quarrels, and much more. Though we never and to anybody did not complain, but the nerve cells then died a lot, that was our biggest crisis. Remember this period is not love. Honestly, I don't even remember how we lived — I was there on the machine for almost a month. Remember where it was, I remember how desperately ill children, as could not from tension to sleep at night that was scary and sad. And nothing more about that period didn't remember.

And now I'm looking at pictures of that time (which on the machine itself and did) and marvel at how this time was luck!

I was focused on all these problems and difficulties, I was immersed in them to the ends of hair, didn't see nothing else and much performed like a robot.

And next to me all this time, it was a sea of joy, an ocean. Grow our beloved children, have changed and sparkled with happiness. The bow of that period (and he was six months), despite the teeth, poor sleep and diseases, they want chubby sweetheart with a constant smile on her face. He is at that moment as something special opened his eyes turned piercingly clean and fresh, and even the sickness that came to him was in his favor, led to serious advances. Matthew all photos still such a baby but such a big, already seen the man, although with cheeks and very charming, but a man. Nature, places, people – so much amazing happened then, though I could not have had the mental forces everything to be happy about. Her husband, with whom us at the time was difficult to negotiate, even then, remained the best and a real man. And although our differences bothered me this note, now I clearly see.

Two years later I realized that the "crisis" moment for us was given the same amount of joy and happiness, the same miracles and gifts.

Just then I noticed them, my eyes looked completely different. It seemed to me that the reasons for joy especially is not all uniformly bad, but it was an illusion. Like sunglasses of crisis thinking has distorted my perception of reality.

And now for a year everywhere I hear the word "crisis". They make excuses, blame him, they are covered, it is complaining. He's so hard, brought so many problems and worries. He turned us into, automatically operated biorobots. And difficult to live, and to live consciously is impossible. I hear it here and there and believe me — we also have a lot of things happened. And began 2015, I remember, not so happily, lots of fears and worries. The fall of the ruble unsettled, and for a long time, every morning we this course is tracked. Supported readers, although it wasn't easy. Even wrote a book about it.

Crisis, crisis, crisis... And in this moment I again look at my family, children, husband, our friends, parents and think. What the hell someone's politics and economy have to affect how I feel, how I treat my friends and family? What the devil because of someone's games and ambitions, I would feel miserable when next to me is happiness? Why the relationship of some strangers, which the papers say, should influence my inner state? Why do they determine the amount of my strength, inspiration? Who are all these?

Don't wait! Cost! Play one without me in it. I've had enough. Personally for me the crisis is over at this point. When I looked into the eyes of his children, and remembered that again a lot of effort spent me the wrong way and wasted. And no matter who likes who against whom are friends, how much oil and the dollar, and what are the forecasts. I don't care anymore.

My predictions — this is my family, which I plan on loving with a vengeance, in a relationship that I was going to invest without fear, the risks and everything else. It is the best investment at all times. I plan to make an emotional account of every member of our family and not borrow neither himself nor do any of them. The course hugs and love will always grow and will not depreciate, faith and support, care and tenderness — that's my choice.

Whatever madness was happening neither in the world, I choose love. And I will improve the world as they can — within their own houses, especially since all the rest impact I can't. Then why to worry?

I am a woman, wife and mother, I'm the heart of the family, I'm home. So my attention must remain inside, my heart must be here and now, with those who deserve it truly. It is my duty and my task is to close the ears from external noise and panic, so it didn't prevent me from loving for real. Love and warm with its warmth those who are near.

Viktor Frankl was able to stay loving and living person in the camp, our conditions are not so harsh, right? So we'll be able to cope if they really want it. And the more women consciously choose the inner life of love instead of feelings of world problems and shocks, the better the world will be. I believe in it.

I believe in the Lord that me and all of us'll see if he's given the chance. When we stop frantically to paddle to where we've said, we may find that the course of life takes care of us much better understand our true needs.

Suppose that instead of the word "crisis" used the word "Lord." Then scary. Then no worries and anxieties.

Then you realize that it is your duty to love those who are close to struggling, despite the scenery.

As they say in one saying: "If God is with you, then why are you worried? And if he is not with you, then what are you hoping for?"

Thanks to all these hard times because in those moments it is so easy to separate the true from the false, to find their own happiness within yourself and be happy no matter what.

Thanks to all these crises and disturbances for what they help us come to ourselves and to God.

For me, the crisis is no more. In our family, that word is now banned. Like reading news, watching TV, and discuss it all.

I choose love. It gives so much strength and inspiration, as if the stone falls from his shoulders, and it turns out that you can fly when the ballast is reset.

And you? published

Author: Olga Valyaeva P. S. And remember, just changing your sozranenie — together we change the world! © Join us at Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: valyaeva.ru/proshhaj-krizis/

Tags

See also

New and interesting