How to get rid of complexes

Nowadays, many people suffer from various complexes, from insecurity in their own words or actions, and ending with the inferiority complex. The root of all this, oddly enough, fear. Fear of making a mistake, do something wrong, as I would like, and expose themselves to ridicule.

Fear felt shy and complex people, arises from the fact that they compare themselves with other people, it is because of this doubt in their abilities. Therefore, get rid of complexes, it is important to realize that in any case it is impossible to compare yourself with others.

Each person is unique. He's just what created him. And each God gave the same opportunity. He did not deprived. Another thing is that people his fear disguises its capabilities. Fear does not allow them to manifest. Remember, you should feel free in any situation, wherever you are. And don't be afraid to make a mistake.

Do not be afraid and do not worry. Fear and anxiety often prevent to make the right decisions. Besides, it affects your health. And not in a positive way. On the contrary, often smile, laugh. Then the fears and worries go away easily.

Life is beautiful when you look at her with a smile and optimism. And this is a healthy and proper attitude. The people themselves "mold" his complexes, when they concentrate on their attention. What many people create their own complex, often can be turned into an advantage that flavor that they differentiate from the rest. Again, it all depends on the relationship. The right attitude to themselves, their advantages and disadvantages – the key to a life without complexes.

Start to believe in yourself. Show confidence in their deeds and actions. This is one very effective exercise. Take a sheet of paper and a pen. And write those traits that you want to purchase. For example: "I am a confident person", "I'm not afraid to make a mistake," "I am free of complexes", "I'm not afraid of people's opinions". Write them several times. And every day repeat this process. Also you can say it out loud. Over time you will acquire these qualities.

Be aware that you must first feel good about themselvesand not other people. A lot of people and all will not like. So you should always be based on one true for you example. This is what distinguishes self-confident person from doubting their abilities.

A lot of people with confidence and without any complexes and regrets, swear, steal and kill. Because they are confident in themselves and their abilities, respect them, indulge them and even take them as an example those who crave the same confidence. The same people who know the correct principles are often afraid to vote, afraid of being laughed at, afraid of other people's opinions! And what good are those principles if they don't tell anyone?

It is very important to be confident in themselves and their words, but it is equally important to speak the truth and live in accordance with it. These qualities together make you really happy man. You will be respected, and what's even better – you will love. And love is the pinnacle of any relationship. Your life will be very bright and interesting. And your example will benefit others.published

Author: Michael Litvak

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.facebook.com/mihail.litvak.37/posts/1005240856237543

Tags

See also

New and interesting