As per 5 seconds to understand what the other person - a notorious man

Without knowing it, we sometimes demonstrate their complexes, weaknesses and fears of people around. And we do it completely unconsciously. What distinguishes a notorious person in the conversation in the first few seconds of communication? Can I calculate it on the network comments? The answer is - yes. < Website published an article popular Blogersha Morena Mora, who will help you to quickly calculate a person for whom it is said complexes.

Morena-morana.livejournal.comVo First, what systems? This psychological condition where a focus on some parts of itself, concern grows about its all normal limits. For example, a woman with size 46 clothes feels so thick that it seems that everything is wrapped after her. Man is constantly experiencing anxiety about its features, it seems that people think it is interesting. But if we do not take into account a couple of rare exceptions, it is not so.

Today, while I went on business and was shopping, I saw at least a few thousand people. But I can not describe any of them, except for those who meet all the time. I do not remember any of their growth or their weight or eye color or shape of the ears, or bump on the nose. I am completely indifferent strangers priests, ears, triceps, calves and shape eyebrows. I do not care how much they get, how much to eat, how many years married and what their education. < In my day is too little time to pay attention to such details. In the same way things are most people. We are interested only in their spouses, girlfriends and a couple of my mother. The rest of the people will forget about us after five seconds. They all do not care about us.

However, there are some people who show us really genuine interest. Sometimes it is our future friends or lovers. But most interesting strangers aims to spit venom at us. Some of our criticisms are awarded on a regular basis, and it was then and it is worth considering - why

? Why's that strange woman or is this old man so interested in my mouth, his hands, the priests, the salary and with whom I spent the night? What do they care about that, and how I can affect their quality of life? Obviously the same as in any way! The only explanation for such behavior - systems
To me it is especially noticeable because I can analyze hundreds of thousands of angry comments of various people. And I followed a pattern. Someone else looks ugly abuse. Someone else paid discuss poor. Cry of female asexuality, fat and old men on the stage of fading libido. Focused on education - tupenkie. On the number of children - have no other achievements ... swears fatties - losing weight and dieting, as well as those who are very prone to be overweight ... Exceptions - No The exceptions are people crippled in childhood so that they are. redrew itself almost completely. However, this exception only proves the rule. And smart people have long noticed this pattern. Therefore each time you open your mouth to utter another crap, you do not demonstrate anything other than its own zakompleksovannosti. You're standing naked in front of others, which are accessible and visible to all your secret fears. Believe me, it is very noticeable.

Why is this happening? The answer lies in our upbringing. Unfortunately, children have indeed often literally cripple. Did you see the following picture: the girl is, say, stooping, and his mother defiantly pounding her back. Girl in adolescence became overweight, and the mother in good faith keeps telling her that her ass with such a marriage will not take? The boy is afraid to stupor, and his father also beat him with a belt for fear? This happens all the time. Not to mention when we compare with the neighbor Kolya, Vasya cousin or classmate Pasha. It is the parents' behavior provides a basis for the formation of complexes. The complexes are dangerous? They make us most of our lives to think that does not matter to anyone but ourselves.

Notice how in Russia, like photo galleries of the American and European stores when photographed strolling freaks? Comparison makes us feel important, prettier, smarter, better. Because self-confidence in this no. And self-confidence leads to success faster imaginary ideal.

Do you know what advice to give girls Oksana Robski repeatedly marries a rich and famous? You know how it is advised to bring a successful millionaire? We must praise all the girls are beautiful you. Progress towards fifochka, long smooth legs. Others will say - Fu, wearing ugly old face. And you say - oh, what a girl! Just look at those legs! And you know what? A successful man is likely to bite. Not her. On you. The lack of facilities is very attractive.

To distinguish complexed human simple - it clings to the shortcomings of others. And as for me, so much more productively radiate confidence. Praise others. Praise all you like about the others. < Focus on the positive, and then positive to focus on you.

via morena-morana.livejournal.com/578489.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting