12 celebrities, where time seems to have no effect

These 10 stars look younger than we think. Someone lucky with genetics, someone - with plastic surgeons. Never mind. The result is that it seems that the time for them just does not work. 1. Gwen Stefani's blonde beauty, the clear head and lead singer of No Doubt, note 45. Yes. We also do not believe.

2. Salma Hayek If you were shocked by the age of Gwen Stefani, better sit down, because Mrs. Hayek 48 years. And it is still pretty darn good.

3. Alyson Hannigan We first fell in love with Alison in the distant 90's, when they saw it in "Buffy - the Vampire Slayer." And then in the "How I Met Your Mother." Pull will not be - in general, it 41.

4. Jennifer Aniston seems that Jennifer Aniston has signed some sort of deal with the devil. Because the actress does not change at all. Even the hair is the same as in the first episode of "Friends." But time can not be fooled - it is now 46 years old

5. Jim Parsons, you will probably agree that the actor who embodied the image of the legendary Dr. Sheldon Cooper, looks 27 years. Well, at 30. In fact, his 42 years. Such cases.

6. Elijah Wood Frodo Baggins To lovely hobbitses of the Shire as many as 34 years. Do not believe us - google

7. Halle Berry cheerful and lovely Halle Berry 48 years. Everyone would be such genes!

8. Rachel McAdams Canadian actress impressed audiences and critics by playing in "The Notebook." Then she was 25. And now - 36, and it's still charming and talented

9. Keanu Reeves Himself secretive and a good actor in the world for 50 years. Yes, I think I spent 20 years of commercials in a lethargic sleep, because his half-century -. The most unexpected

10. Jared Leto No comments yet. He is already a byword.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-kultura/10-znamenitostej-vozrast-kotoryh-vas-udivit-i-ne-tolko-vas-972010/

Tags

See also

New and interesting