This is a natural product — the secret of beautiful hair and the health of Japanese women!

Women Asian race the endometriosis and other female hormone problems are rare. The reason is that the diet they have soy products containing high levels of analogues of female hormones. About soy so much controversy is that I'm not going to deny, I personally have not enough arguments. Just give some facts, and everyone will decide for themselves whether to use him soy. Personally I use for a long time, in different types and in large numbers, as great respect for Chinese medicine, and the Chinese claim ( in particular) that the replacement of milk protein with soy, decreases the probability of formation of stones in the gallbladder.

Today one of the stories is about the preparation of fermented products from soybean milk.

The Japanese write that soy yogurt is very useful. They love soy milk (and products thereof) immensely, all consume in huge quantities. Cow's milk and almost never drink. Forums about soy and health, you can often find "soy milk I don't like". And for good reason. The woman obliged him to love for his own good.

Soy milk, seasoned with yogurt to form yogurt, and seasoned with sour cream (2 tablespoons sour cream 1 liter of milk) is a fermented baked milk. Cooking at home is very simple.

First, preparing the leaven:

Day 1:
1 tsp dark brown rice "gammy" to clean, put in a Cup with a volume of at least 300 ml and poured 60 ml of soy milk. Aged for days at room temperature. The first portion of milk a spoonful of rice barely covers, it's hard, but you can see how she froze "jelly" (the first portion is longer, and then faster). If it's hot, you can not keep up, the starter can be ready instantly, and even flake. But even in this form it is good.

Day 2:
the leaven is added 60 ml of soy milk, is aged for 8-10 hours. On hardening the surface is added 60 ml of milk and the mixture is maintained for about 8 hours. The leaven is ready. After cooking, keep the starter should be refrigerated. Then one liter of soy milk put 2 tablespoons of starter left at room temperature. By the time the yogurt is ready (time will depend on the ambient temperature).

This is a traditional recipe. And fermenting is not only rice, but lemon, strawberry, raisins, pits from pickled plums, olives and honey, and mint leaves. I found the Council to be used for the preparation of soy leaven ordinary yeast, which is used for the manufacture of similar products from cow's milk. For this in soya milk (small amount) to add a little ready-made ferment of cow's milk, put in warm place to sour.

Soy yogurt, almost did not distinguish the appearance and taste of ordinary, will be ready in a few hours. If you replace the yogurt with sour cream, then the same method can be used to obtain a product resembling in its qualities.. Adding in the soy milk Lactobacillus acidophilus contained in yogurt is the same, we get its complete analogue, etc.

It soy kefir, yogurt and fermented baked milk is used for making tofu. The technology of this process is no different from that used in the production of ordinary cheese. Tofu also can be cooked on their own. Honestly, I don't know how tofu is spread in different countries. There, inhabited by the Chinese, tofu is likely to buy in their supermarkets. And cheaply, and efficiently. If you'd like for yourself to make the description easy to find on the Internet. In short – cook the same as cheese made from cow's milk.

Also met Yas interesting Japanese folk remedies for hair growth. Today I will talk about the use of Japanesesoybeans to improve the hair.

In General, in Japan on 1st place for hair care is kinako is a flour of roasted and ground soybeans. Kinako this is a storehouse of isoflavones, essential for women after 35 years. In kinako twice the amount of isoflavones than other soy products. Thinning hair (men and bald spots on the crown) is one of the signs of excess male and lack of feminine hormones in the body. Isoflavones from kinako soften the action of male hormones and enhance the effect of the female.

Kinako rich in high quality protein, vitamins B1 and B2, contains lots of potassium, zinc and iron. Kinako milk popular among professional athletes. In cooking, often used for dusting the sweets, but it could be the main component of dishes. Kinako has a taste similar to peanut butter. In the Asian stores sold as a finished product. Definitely need to read the label, sometimes just soy flour (unroasted beans), and kinako (roasted).

Home cooking is very simple: soy beans slightly fried on a dry pan or in the oven (30 minutes at temperature of 180 degrees, then you need to slightly break up the beans and separate the chaff (you can blow a Hairdryer), and then grind).

Detergent from kinako especially effective during the approach of lowering of hormonal levels, when the hair to lose its appearance. Influence of hormones on the hair on the outside and not inside, it's way faster and gives excellent results.

How to do: mix in container with water 2 tablespoons of flour kinako, lower in capacity hair gently RUB the solution into the scalp, into the hair, to wash. Rinse with water prior to the leaching kinako of hair. Use 1-2 times a week instead of the usual shampoo.

Effect: the rapid strengthening of the hair, getting rid of dryness, itchiness and flakiness of the hair of the head.

Non-Japanese women who use this method say that there is a feeling of nepamatoti hair. And add to the infusion kinako a little shampoo. I'm – not-Japanese, and I can't wash her hair in the tank. For a long time to wash hair from the flour, I pour hot water kinoko, strain the infusion through time (the middle of the you can eat, it is quite tasty, with a nutty odor), shampoo my hair and rinse with a solution kinoko, adding a little conditioner. Not according to the rule described in the Japanese magazine, but I feel so comfortable. But the classic recipe used by Japanese women, is more correct.

To strengthen the hair and enhance their growth, getting rid of gray hair drink drink from kinako and black sesame seeds (also related to hormones). In addition to the action on the hair, this is quite a tasty drink has a great healing effect on the hormonal system, helps prevent osteoporosis, weight loss, getting rid of constipation.

For preparation you need to take 180 ml (or less) of any milk, add 1-3 tsp kinako and the same of ground black sesame seeds (white hulled sesame seeds several times weaker). To use every day.

By the way, the sesame seeds need not to overdo it (if you like), sesame seed is not recommended to take more than 4 teaspoons a day. In kinako contains a lot of lecithin – the "youth vitamin", as it is called by the Japanese. It enhances the blood circulation of the scalp and accordingly, increases the power of hair, therefore we can hope to get rid of gray hair and velosaped. The experience, collected a log for 2 weeks of use velosaped completely stops and starts the growth of new hair.

But, still, it is impossible to say that within 2 weeks, the hair will stop hair loss. Most often, hair loss is a symptom of indigestion, and it will not restore 2 weeks drinking milk with different additives (though useful).

The Japanese come up against it for the use of this drink with kinoko. The sauce in this case it is better to put the crushed, and generally recommended to add it to other dishes (not exceeding the daily rate of 4 tsp). Supposedly if you eat black sesame gray hair do not appear. But for hair restoration only after the loss of sesame is not enough, you need just the mix kinoko. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: aayurveda.ca/food/soy-woman/

Tags

See also

New and interesting