How to cook a delicious salad tabbouleh

Treat yourself and loved ones a vitamins never hurts. And in the early spring, when poor urban organisms are exhausted and need shock doses of various benefits, it's not just not harmful, and very necessary. The vitaminized dish, which I know is tabbouleh salad. It is almost 50% consists of fresh greens and the remaining 50% – groats.

It would seem, what could be easier? The recipe is familiar, take and cook! But the fact of the matter is that "familiar" and slightly overexposed. Therefore, in order to improve the immunity and levels of fortification were merry and happy, come up with new versions of old dishes.

I suggest you to try tabbouleh with tarragon, or tarragon, that's how someone familiar. It would seem in this salad so many different herbs. Well, I think, add another one. What is this change? But you try, and then speak! Tarragon has such a rich flavor that its influence is felt from the first spoonful.

So, take a familiar set of fresh herbs – dill, cilantro, parsley, Basil and a little mint. The beam should be quite impressive. I have it with the arm thickness. Add postolka green onions. Slept 2/3 Cup bulghur. And attached to this set yet, and bunch of fresh, fragrant tarragon, radishes, and, of course, spices, and pomegranate seeds.

Let's get started.

To start, soak the bulgur. Need to pour boiling water, cover and leave to slowly cool. It needs to swell and become soft.

While grits steams, wash and peel the greens. We have plenty of it, so will not be bored. All variety of herbs, including tarragon, should be separated from the coarse stalks and very finely chop. Cut radishes.

Salt, pepper.

Steamed bulgur must overcome to salad not turned watery. When cereal has cooled, it can be added to greenery.

Then all you need is to thoroughly be stirred.

In the end don't forget to add olive oil.

Author: Gayane Sargsyan

Cook with love!

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: dadaeda.ru/tabule-s-tarhunom.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting