3 MAGIC points, which will help to relive MENOPAUSE

Sometimes even doctors themselves admit, how the powerless sometimes medicine. Yes, the doctors at some point can help the patient, but to get rid of the disease forever, they can not.

The fact that through a patient's prescribed chemical pills doctor help to eliminate the symptoms but not the cause of the disease. The majority of doctors does not recognize the power of traditional medicine recipes, which has accumulated over centuries and passed down from one generation to another.

Often the simple folk methods, the well-known products, herbal decoctions and infusions, simple exercises not only bring tangible relief and improve health, but also cure the disease. Or make you forget about her. Today let's talk about menopause.

When I hit the menopause (as it happened in 48 years), I am of the optimist turned into a pessimist, sometimes I didn't want to live, I went to work. These horrible hot flashes (Oh, God, right at the meeting in the Chapter), chills, headache, nausea! Exacerbated all my ailments that were sitting quietly. I have forgotten how to enjoy life, a weekend spent at home, became a recluse. And I'm active and energetic hitherto social worker and ringleader. Around me just didn't know.

Today I with all responsibility can say that the aggravated sores should be treated on a mandatory basis, otherwise, they become chronic. Don't allow this, lovely women. With regard to menopausal symptoms, I thank God that the extremely unpleasant period for me I came across a book about acupressure. I found what I needed, all neatly copied and decided to apply myself. I thought – well, do not lose anything from me and worse, tea will not.

The result shocked me! I had to press only three points, and I forgot for 4 months and about tides, and about headaches, and about the nausea, and even about those terrible burning discharge. When everyone returned, I again spent my acupressure (three points!), and this time, I forgot about menopause already at 8 months. And then I stopped to think about it at all! He's not making himself known for several years (now I'm 63 years). I will share with you my experience and hope that my acupressure helps many women during menopause.

So. The first point you'll easily find on the outside of the arm. Are you familiar with the place, which is called biceps? Well, this is when you want to show strength, bend the elbow and Flex the bicep (really strong people, he gets up the hill). Now, the point that we need is under this muscle (from shoulder to about 1.5 of the width of the palm). Point very painful. Hit it 3 times with equal intervals. First one hand and then the other. The pain will have to wait. More than three times not need to press.

The second point is located on the outside of the legs. Imagine that you are wearing pants with stripes, so this is the outer side of the legs. Stand up straight, pull hands "at the seams" (stripes). Where the middle finger touches the leg, and the second is a magical point. It is extremely sensitive and also extremely painful. Click the middle fingers on point 3 times on both the legs. No need to repeat, just one approach.

And finally, the third magicpoint located on the upper part of the pubic bone. It is not as painful as first and second, but a slight pain still present. Put three fingers on the top of the pubic bone and hit 3 times with equal intervals. More than three times you need to do.

The procedure is simple and effective – over. If you do it right you will save yourself from the agony of menopausal and save health, improve health and return to a normal active life.published

Author: Valentina Kuznetsova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: moyvozrast.ru/shkola-zdorovya/klimaks-spasut-tri-volshebnyie-tochki

Tags

See also

New and interesting