These 5 natural remedies will help to cope with the manifestations of menopause

With the onset of menopause do not immediately grasp at all sorts of gormonoterapii drugs. Keep in mind that the best assistant in this case is Rowan, which acts on a woman's body, regulating and normalizing hormones.

Rowan

Rowan tincture will help to overcome the dizziness, palpitations, hot flashes, sweating.

And in addition it contributes to the overall increased vitality and health. It can be brewed, and fresh and dry. And it insist on vodka or cognac. Someone that is more like it.

When I was diagnosed pathological menopause, I was in no hurry to take hormonal drugs, and tasted good, and most importantly, simple and effective tool — the Rowan tree.

Recipe:

Take 100 g of dried fruits of mountain ash (you can buy in the pharmacy), pour 0.5 liters of brandy (vodka). Put in a cool dark place for 2 weeks (e.g. in the fridge). Then take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day.

I came to the conclusion that Rowan is as if specially created us women to help. After drinking tincture of Rowan I stopped torturing heartbeat, disappeared flashes, sweating, and unable to work, on the contrary, increased.

I helped this simple recipe with Rowan, I pretty quietly moved this "transition" age and now it is in the past, but if it seems too simple or is it not your option, then you can try other people's money.

These simple recipes help almost always and almost never harm your health, unlike modern hormonal methods.

If it is possible to avoid hormonal preparations, be sure to use these simple Grandmother's recipes.

A good recipe from the tides on hop cones

Infused vodka (alcohol):

25 grams of hop cones, pour rubbing alcohol (about 100 ml), allow to stand for 7 days, strain through cheesecloth.

Take tincture 5-10 drops in spoonful water 2 times a day, before bedtime and in the morning.

Believe me, this hop tincture works wonders!

Taking this infusion you will forget what headache, poor sleep, saladie nerves, the constant ebb of blood.

Recipe of the infusion on the boiling water of hop cones when hot flashes and insomnia:

1 tablespoon of crushed hop cones pour 1 Cup boiling water, allow to cool for 45 minutes. Then infusion filter.

Take 1/4 Cup 3 times a day for 20-30 minutes before meals.

Hops – a truly unique plant. Hops is a great soothing remedy. Not for nothing ancient suggest for sleep pillow with hops cones. Hops is also effective for neurasthenia, depression.

Also scientific evidence suggests that fresh cones of hops contain substances similar to female hormones — estrogens. So it is good for menopause infusions on the basis of hop cones, in particular, the reduced frequency and intensity of hot flashes.

In addition, hops has a General toning and firming effect that it is necessary at any age.

Sage

Sage — another one of the green helper in the struggle with menopause. There are several uses for this plant:

Possible to use sage in the form of decoction. To do this you must buy at the pharmacy dried raw Salvia. Two tablespoons of raw materials pour three cups of boiling water, to weld in for three to five minutes, cool, strain. The resulting broth can be taken in any form, preferably three times a day, lasting not more than a month. Sage helps with excessive sweating, has a tonic effect.

Very nice and useful bath with sage. It is better to carry out this procedure before going to bed. You need seven to eight tablespoons of dry raw sage pour 1.5-2 liters of boiling water, pokipyatit a little, to stand for 1-2 hours. Then strain the broth, pour into the prepared bath. This procedure has a calming effect, a beneficial effect on the skin, tightening and even rejuvenating it.

Red clover

Red clover contains substances similar in structure to estrogens, so it is important to use it at menopause. Especially good clover affects the symptoms of vaginal atrophy (dryness, itching, burning of the vagina, problems with urination).

In addition, scientific studies have shown that the administration of infusion of clover improves the condition of hair and nails in women, improves mood and stamina.

Infusions of clover that you can prepare at home.

To do this, 1 tablespoon of dry raw clover pour 1 Cup boiling water, cool, filter. Drink a quarter Cup 3 times a day before meals.

Recipe from the tides of white willow bark

Another very good recipe of tea that can help from the tides, requires the use of white willow bark, which is collected in early spring, before the appearance of the first flowers and leaves. White willow bark is also sold in pharmacies.

3 MAGIC points, which will help to relive MENOPAUSE

Signs of menopause

Recipe: 2 tablespoons of herbs should be ground into flour, and then pour a glass of boiling water and put on stove for 10 minutes, then turn off and leave for another 5 minutes, until the mixture has rested. The solution was then filtered and used. This tea can be consumed up to 5 cups a day.published

Source: menzyrka.ru/publ/babushkiny/ot_prilivov_klimaks/23-1-0-490#.WDqSMLKLTIX

Tags

See also

New and interesting