If only his eyes were retarded and happy...

When you're a mom of a young son I don't think that someday he will rise, and the day will come when your little six-foot bearded little lead under your bright eyes the girl, and say: "Mom, meet the love of my life!", and you're so look and think: "Weird. Like, not blind: recently a medical examination in the military enlistment office was held — they said that vision completely, but drat: lied to all the nasty doctors, but would anybody in the army to pick up, even a totally blind boy.

AS????? Than he looks??? where is he looking??? What is the love of his life??

But is there for her mom the berry grow, nights not to fill up and Agusha he was finished? Yes, it is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!"

And so on.

And this day comes in the life of almost every mom. Won't withdraw from the accounts of those lucky people who saw the first girlfriend of his son, and rushed to her chest with tears and cries: "Lord, dear, dear! What a beautiful, rich and smart! It's obvious: you're the best in the world! That's one mother of berry grow, diathesis in the ass he was treated, and his tests in a matchbox at seven in the morning, in winter, in a snowstorm, the children's clinic wore! Come into my house — my door is open, I'll sing you a song and wine treat!"

But not everyone is so lucky?

I have long thought that I have some kind of syndrome single mothers. Well, that, you know, when all your life your son has lived, and how it's time he own a family: so then hop and the hood suddenly went. And come on five times a day strokes simulate, to fall into a coma and dying voice asking to call a priest, the notary and the coroner van. If only the son beside you were busy, but not with its unpleasant woman at the cinema was jamalca in the dark.

I, of course, not all so bad, but here is a sense that "Yes, no one was born clever and beautiful, and my berry you deserve!" is I had and have always.

But the other day I had a conversation with a friend who told the story to his mother brought the girl her favorite, and my mom fainted natural. Because the love of his life was in acne, like a flowerbed near the Kremlin wall in anythinig eyes. Other then those pimples was spit from the bell tower, he left and did not notice. But my mother quietly gasped, and fell. All kind of subtly hinting that the choice of the son to her as something not very...

... After many years, when each married another woman (which my mom liked the first), and then suffered in her marriage for several years, forcing mother's heart to suffer — mother said, "you Know, you would be better on the pimply your married. I W before you pass out, I noticed that her eyes were good and pure thoughts. And the soul is light, and beautiful smile. And pimples-it is not so much there, and a figure like Marilyn Monroe. In General, a fool I'm a fool, I'm sorry, son."

And then I also remembered how a few years ago I met the mother of his former love with whom I remember very well, my attitude did not happen right away, the word "all". Because I in those days was not just pimply and terrible, but also a punk with a green Mohawk and a bald head. And in ripped jeans and a t-shirt with Egor Letov, and with pins in his ears, and makeup "Crash, daughter ment," and her son Smoking taught.

It is now my understanding that the place of this Holy woman who just hiccupped and shook — I would my son to the hospital would be handed over immediately. Well, vision test, IQ count, and a couple of times shock hit him lightly to himself came in. And maybe even grandmother to some ran. On the subject to know and not drugged whether my child some kind of love potion from the dried ascarids and claw wombat?

So. I met Seregino mom, and unbelievably she recognized me. Even after more than twenty years. He took my arm and we sat down with her on a bench, talked for life, for children, for grandchildren, for pressure and glaucoma, and that it I often thought. Besides, wouldn't believe a kind word.

Like, better if you, Serguei, for the bald and green married. She and the family was decent, his grandfather is the Hero of the Soviet Union. And the fact that her dad was an alcoholic and our pribuhnut loved, why not? Well I remember how you loved her as your eyes happiness moronic light.

Give birth to right now kids, and never mind that brachocki would be — I'd still loved them. And kind and married to someone, and the woman there bad, and grandchildren, I strongly suspect that it is not my blood. You, Lida, my mistakes do not repeat. Like it or not, and in the eyes of my son see immediately. A moron looks like? Saliva bubbles? Eyes happy?

See also: How to make a growing up son

Education freedom

All. And do not go, and love her immediately. It your child is happy doing, okay?

Understand, aunt Tamar. And thank work, that time.

Even though one-legged black woman advanced in years, still have. By then, we will always have something to talk about: the funeral of Brezhnev, Vysotsky, coffee gum.

If only his eyes were retarded and happy.

And drool bubbles. published

Author: Lidiya Raevskaya

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1120290554700909&id=100001599240325

Tags

See also

New and interesting