Besides the fact that celery is quite satisfying and helps to eliminate toxins from the body, it is also a very low-calorie product that is able to deliver us from bloating and help to lose weight.
For anybody not a secret that vegetables and greens are the best food when it comes to weight loss
After all, it is a source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients which contribute to normal functioning of our body, allowing him time to burn fat and get rid of all the toxins.
And celery is a Prime example of such products, it refers to vegetables that really help to lose weight. There is very little calories, no fat, but there is a huge amount of important nutrients that stimulate our body to losing extra pounds.
And since we know that many people still underestimate the celery and don't know about its beneficial properties in terms of weight loss, today we would like to tell you more about its nutritional composition and share a recipe.Celery and its nutritional properties
One of the main characteristics of celery is that it is 90-95% water, which immediately makes it one of the most low-calorie vegetables that exist. 100 grams of celery contains only 16 calories.
This means that the body is very easy to digest, and it is great for hydration and nutrition of cells.
Celery has anti-inflammatory properties, so it okayplayer results in bloating and other types of inflammation (in joints and muscles, for example).In addition, celery is rich in such nutrients as:
- Vitamins a, B1, B2, B6, B9 and C
- Minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium and iron
- Essential amino acids
Due to its nutritional value and high content voditeljica fits perfectly in any diet.
There is therefore nothing surprising in the fact that this vegetable is becoming more and more popular in the diet of people who not only want to rid your body of extra pounds, but at the same time to take care of health.What are the advantages of celery in the fight against excess weight?
There are several reasons why celery is so useful for those who want to get rid of excess weight without harm for health:
How to make tea from celery to lose weight?
- First, it should be noted its diuretic and cleansing properties associated with the content of such essential oils as lemon, Celine and asparagine. They are found mainly in the stems and seeds, in the leaves, they too, but in smaller amounts.
- The water and fiber make celery a very hearty product, and therefore it will help to curb hunger will not allow to absorb unnecessary calories.
- Antibacterial and antiviral effect of celery allow the body to fight against different types of gastrointestinal infections, that is, its consumption improves the digestive system of our body.
- The cleansing effect is achieved through eliminating toxins and other harmful substances that are accumulated in internal organs and interfere with their normal functioning.
- Even celery regulates the amount of fluids in the body, it helps improve renal transit and reduce inflammation and swelling caused by fluid retention in the body.
- Celery is perfect for those people who suffer from high cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood, it is capable of handling all of this, thereby reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Celery supports the digestive process by helping the body better absorb nutrients and preventing problems such as flatulence, bloating, etc.
- Regular consumption of celery has a positive effect on metabolic processes, which largely depend on how well the body gets rid of excess fat.
- Finally, it should be noted that the consumption of celery has a beneficial effect on the skin and hair and improves vision.
This tea is the perfect refreshing drink that can be drunk both hot and cold. And it will perfectly complement a diet to lose weight. The traditional recipe is prepared using only water and the celery, but we offer add to drink even a little lemon juice to increase its detox properties.Ingredients:
Method of preparation:
- 3 stalks of celery
- 1 liter of water
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger — 25 grams (optional)
How to drink?
- For starters, you need to thoroughly wash celery stalks, to ensure the absence of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Then put water on the fire, bring it to a boil and add chopped celery. Reduce the heat and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- If you want to add ginger, then this should be done in 1-2 minutes before turn the heat off.
- When ready, remove from heat, allow to infuse and cool slightly for 10 minutes and add lemon juice.
- It is best to drink one glass or Cup of this tea in the morning on an empty stomach.
- The remaining amount of liquid you can drink during the day, before meals or between them.
- This tea can be included in your daily diet, but it is better to usageproperty his 15 consecutive days, then take a break (2 weeks), and then again to repeat the cycle.
Just keep in mind that this is not a "miracle drink" in terms of struggle against excess weight. It can only help you in this difficult matter, but success depends largely on the lifestyle you lead.published
Read also: It should be known! Factors that Deplete your bodyCleansing the blood vessels of the brain – 5 unique techniques
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©