When he was 55 and she was 18: why “the devil in the edge” finds the approval of society

85-year-old actor Ivan Krasko older than his wife for 60 years. Dibrov began courting his future wife when she was 17 and he was 47. One of the wives of Alexander Gordon, when he married her at 48, was 18 years old. The bride-to-be 63-year-old Boris Grachevsky was 23. The same at the time of the wedding was the wife of 54-year-old Alexander Gradsky…

They say that the theme of such a misalliance as old as the world.

But the difference the difference is strife. Experts say that the difference in 5-10 years is quite acceptable, and more — many. When the spouse is 60 and the bride was only 17, she has a child. Age it's not even a dad and grandpa.

God, at sixteen, eighteen, even twenty-seven men men seemed…

And yet the majority of such unions are seen as the norm, especially when celebrities set the tone. Why paint and not with me? I also want. I also have a "lusty".

The second week, the discussion of the "big wedding" of the Russian oligarch and eighteen models. The age difference of the newlyweds nearly forty years.

Thirty million seven hundred fifty two thousand seven hundred sixty three

He started Dating a girl early on in her career, when at age 13 she left home and went to conquer the modeling stage — write about a couple of glossy magazines, as if not seeing anything wrong.

Not even going to touch on these horrific figures — 13-14 years, because it is a General question, not ours, and from the realm of the penal code.

However, the reaction is amazing. It is astonishing with what zeal many men defending their right to live with young girls. I have the feeling that it's just the lack of opportunities, and if all this crowd of retirees was a billion or two dollars, they are all "bought" himself a young wife. And then would change them every year or two for a new one. Delight your aesthetic taste.

"And this is nature" — one of many popular opinions.

A fifteen year old girl, of course, attractive to 50-60 year old men, telling us men. — Aesthetics, beauty. Not the same age as him to live, really.

Really. What about you guys? To live with age. The horror. In a nightmare not dream.

Fifty two million six hundred ninety nine thousand two hundred six

In General, ask the doctor, and he will tell you that if you consider the issue from the point of view of biology, the peak of female sexuality has an average of 35 years, while for men a couple of years after 20 starts to go into decline. Therefore, from the point of view of "nature" just the same, the most appropriate Union 35-year-old woman and 20-year-old men, not what men think is going on there.

But with a light hand of an Orthodox society and thrown overboard women for... For how much? 30? 40? 50? Where is the limit? Where the hell?

"Missing women after fifty — mentioned Zhvanetsky. — Where are they? They are kept in hospitals, in grocery stores and in the bazaars, and in the apartments. They are defenseless. They are not out of the house. They disappeared. They are not needed. As persons with disabilities".

Woman, aged demographers absolutely useless group of people. But who needs them if they are the same age-men prefer eighteen models?

"Yes, I envy this girl, — the woman writes in the comments. Because I'm forty-three. Too late. I don't need anyone".

Ha! Forty-three.

Recently my friend suggested to join a group "of interest" to Dating. It is noteworthy that there are accepted men of any age, and women only up to 35 years. That is, that you, for example, a 36, and you even in these times almost a teenager, and in my heart and all babe, but you're a stranger in this celebration of life. Stay at home, old woman. Too late.

To thirty five!

But it is, by the way. Generally, not all twisted about sex. And talk? What can say the people between whom the difference sixty years? This is the parallel universes. Where is the equality, partnership, similarity of interests, attitudes?

Nineteen million eight hundred fifty four thousand five hundred thirty five

Lucas Cranach — "Misalliance»

Relations of this kind a priori, cannot be a partner. A young girl on the background of the elderly tycoon, a priori, will be in the depressed position. The dependence and vulnerability, even though a formal marriage, because there are too many examples of such alliances is not just a man divorces his wife and turns her out of doors bare-ass. And the child will be taken away if you want.

"Yes, she will suffer a bit, and after 20 years will be free and rich widow," write commenting.

Chickens to laugh. Will the "oil king", used to change girls more often than the water in the aquarium, to live with her for 20 years. The same aforementioned oligarch divorced from a previous wife, the barely turned 20. Twenty! "Wrinkled", I guess. A year, two, maybe three — the next one arrived.

"Enough to be jealous, be happy for the girl who is well settled. The people had escaped. Otherwise, I would sit in his Sudience on the bench with a drunken classmate" this is another popular opinion.

It is sad that in the twenty-first century, the only alternative for the elderly Lovelace — drunk unemployed coeval. It sounds especially good with regard to girls who seemed to have taken place and which will quite a normal life without any men.

That is in itself it will achieve nothing?

Unless the province is tightly stuck in the 90s? Then Yes, the presence at hand of the oligarch for girls in the province — is part of a certain status. Regardless of their own income and photo magazines the level of Harper's Bazaar she can't be alone. And a young boy it is not comme Il faut. Solid uncle.

It is clear that the instagram of brides solid boat, chanels, restaurants. It is clear that in such a relationship often can not be present the time of sale. That is, I tell you youth and beauty, and you give me — a beautiful life. But you can't say that this is the norm. Because it's too similar to the original form of slavery. Because in the civilized world long ago is a struggle against objectification and consumer attitudes towards women. And this Union is rather bad form. Unless you are Hugh Hefner.

In fact, the post-Soviet space partially extends to civilization. Well, Sands had married 40-year-old Navka, 47-year-old Ulyana Tseytlina, she married the oligarch and Chubais chose adult Dunya Smirnova.

Normal, healthy unions are adults, without all the "wealthy man" and sugar daddy. Maybe that's why this response was caused by "big wedding"?

I was recently walking from the Gum to "Capital". In front of me at the traffic lights stood a couple, a young fragile girl, just from school, and the elderly, gray-haired old man with a loose body. She tried to tell him in broken English, he laughed and pinched her ass. After crossing the road, they went to "Chance".

If I take a young handsome man and buy him a watch to pinch in the ass, I was a sick old woman, and for men the norm of love "young meat". But school uniforms in General fetish.

Also interesting: Why men don't marry older women

Sticky people

And society as a whole accepts all this, and approve of, and thus in some measure legalize. And even a well-known journalist, writer and popularizer of science suggests that for women normal and tend to sell themselves for material goods. For centuries, they say, accepted. Think, and only some 400 years ago burned witches at the stake. So what? Ago, "to nature"?

Author: Anna Petrova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: lady.tut.by/news/relationship/503060.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting