The most delicious salted that I know! Of course, not the easiest, but it can be overcome. The taste is awesome! It's a recipe.Cooking time:
100 minutes + tinctureServings:
12+The complexity of the dishes:
4 out of 5
How to prepare:
- eggplant — 10 kg.
- carrots — 5 lbs.
- garlic — 0.5 kg.
- hot pepper — 5 PCs. (large)
- black pepper, allspice
- the umbrellas of dill
- Bay leaf
- aspirin (Soviet)
- vinegar 9 %
1. Thoroughly wash the eggplant and cut the stalk, then cut along, but not until the end. Boil eggplant in water with one tablespoon of salt to three liters.
It is very important how to cook them! They must be cooked from all sides. Because they are tidy, it will spin and one side may be undercooked. We gotta watch this. Evenly!!!
2. Then, take, sure in the glove, squeeze very well that they would not damage and put in a pan under the press. The eggplant should be slightly chewy, but not soft. It is important not to digest. Under pressure to better hold the night.
3. Carrot three. Garlic, pepper and green scrolled through a meat grinder or grind in a blender.
4. Then stuff the eggplant. I have all of them spread, then that would evenly distribute carrots. Carrots do not cook in any case!
5. Take sterilizovanny banks (I sterilize in the oven at 120 degrees), put spices, Bay leaves and umbels of dill. Sticks of dill, I also cut.
6. Pickle prepared as for cucumbers: in one liter of water — 2 tbsp salt and half a spoon of sugar. Give to boil.
7. In the prepared jars with spices put the eggplant and pour the brine. The lid is not closed.
8. Leave banks until the eggplant will sour (2 — 3 days, not more). The brine in the jars to refill, because the eggplant juice and give it will result.
4 the amazing recipe of zucchiniCucumbers "Villainous": crispy, fragrant and deliciousHow to make salt-free sauerkraut
9. When will sour eggplant, pour the brine into a saucepan and boil. Will produce foam, it must be remove with a slotted spoon.
10. Then, well perekipjachennoj pour brine in jars, add 1 tab. aspirin and 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Turn over and cover until cool!
In winter, served with onions and flavored sunflower oil. Banks can perfectly stand and warm. Nice salted!
Cook with love ! Bon appetit!
Author: Anna Uvarova
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©