Exercises for plexus nerves

This complex is not recommended for people suffering from hypertension as it promotes active change in intracavitary pressures (in the abdominal, thoracic and cranial cavities).

IMPACT ON CERVICAL PLEXUS NERVES

I. p. – standing, hands lowered along the body

Breath is the head, swaying slowly right and left, stretches the top of the head up, at the same time the shoulder belt descends.

Exhale – staying at that level of extension of the neck, perform a few moves head back and forth.

Inhale – slowly shakes head to the right and to the left to return to its original position.

Consciousness to keep on the cervical spine and sternocleidomastoid muscle. Repeat the exercise 9 times.

EFFECTS ON BRACHIAL PLEXUS NERVES

I. p. – standing, hands lowered along the body.

In d about x – slowly raise straight arms to the sides up and hook your fingers in the castle. Hands are straightened in elbows and biceps pressed to the ears.

Exhale – with light rocking movements to pull behind hands shoulder girdle up.

In d about x – omitting the hands of a party down to return to its original position (Fig.210).

Consciousness hold on verhnegrudnom spine, muscles of the shoulder girdle. Repeat 9 times.

EFFECTS ON BRACHIAL PLEXUS NERVES

I. p. – standing, hands lowered along the body

Breath slowly raise your straight arms to the sides to shoulder level.

Exhale slowly leaning back housing, transfer straight arms forward, palms together, stretch arms forward, interscapular part of the spine and back.

Inhale to return to starting position, lowering his hands and straightening the spine.

Consciousness hold on verhnegrudnom spine, muscles of the shoulder girdle. Repeat 9 times.

THE IMPACT ON THE LUMBAR PLEXUS OF NERVES

I. p. – standing, feet slightly wider than shoulder width, arms down along the body Breath.

Exhale – slowly bend back, bending at the lumbar spine and shaking shoulder belt. Hands free hanging down.

Inhale – straighten up, returning to starting position.

Exhale slowly bend the body forward and down, bending and unbending his knees and shaking his pelvis. Hands free hanging down.

Inhale – straighten up, returning to starting position.

Consciousness to keep on the lumbar spine, the muscles of the pelvic girdle. Repeat 9 times.

EFFECTS ON SACRAL PLEXUS OF NERVES

I. p. – standing, feet shoulder width apart, and palms placed on the sacrum with the fingers down. Breath.

Exhale – to slowly move the pelvis back, achieving the maximum displacement of the sacrum.

Inhale – slowly move the pelvis forward, achieving the maximum displacement of the sacrum.

Shoulder belt to hold. Consciousness to concentrate on the sacrum, muscles of the pelvis. Repeat 9 times. published

From the book by G. Hmara, "Self massage"

Also interesting: These exercises will relieve pain in the shoulder joint

Spartan workout for all muscle groups

Source: vk.com/wall-23903469?w=wall-23903469_10246%2Fall

Tags

See also

New and interesting