How our habits create us

First we create our habits and then our habits create us.

John Dryden

When every day you do something, eventually it becomes a habit. This list is really powerful habits that, if you follow them, will completely change your life.

Morning

1. Wake up early in the morning. For me to get up at 5 in the morning and paid for myself a lot of time before work — fun.

2. Exercise. Once I set a goal of 4 times a day to engage in physical activity. But in the end often saved all tomorrow. And then I realized that I will exercise once a day, but it will be my habit.

3. Revise, rewrite and best of all their goals. Every day I try to become closer to their goals. The fact that I start my day with a review of its objectives, says that during the day I understand more and more what we want to achieve. Says canadian writer Robin Sharma: "the higher your awareness, cellucci choice you can make. When you delecluse choice, you see the best results."

4. Listen to music and read books that will motivate you, because in the morning the whole day seem limitless opportunity. I motivate myself in the morning, listening to an audiobook or reading a book that can inspire me.

5. Visualize your upcoming day. I love for a few minutes to close your eyes and imagine what I wanted to happen today. Surprisingly, it often works.

6. Write a list of what needs to be done. I often write in my diary a list of important tasks that need to be done during the day. When I accomplish a task, erase it, or on the contrary a certain item and put a tick. It's simple but very effective.

7. Check the news headlines. I think it is very important to understand and know what is happening in society and the world at large. In the end, you should be able to keep the conversation on any topic. Otherwise sometimes you have to feel completely uninteresting to talk to.

8. Blog: I believe that blogs have a lot useful. Start blogging and it will help you to develop your creativity, make new friends, and sometimes even can bring you some income.

9. Take the time to look good: the reality of life – people do judge us by appearance. Before leaving I always make sure of how well I look.

Day

1. Smile. Most likely you have heard about how important it is to smile, but, as the saying goes: "common sense is a very rare phenomenon". I try during the day to always smile. And believe me, it not only makes me happier, but also helps to smile other people.

2. Highlight the most important. I try not to focus on the tasks that need to be done urgently, but are not meaningful. The first thing you need to do the most important tasks. Learn how to set their priorities straight.

3. Don't let too many promises, it is better to just do it. At work I try to do everything to the max, pay attention to details that many miss out. Before each task, I set certain deadlines, and when possible, try to deal with everything in advance.

4. Be active. To be active means to take initiative and to take responsibility for what happened. Whenever I want something to happen, I ask myself the question: "what can I do to make this happen?".

5. Eat well. Replace crisps, sweets and chocolate for fruit, vegetables (carrots and celery, by the way, well-chewed) and nuts.

6. Be closer to nature: for a perfect feeling it would be good to spend time outdoors. On working days I'm trying at lunch to walk.

7. Keep in touch with friends. I try every day to send SMS to your friends. It seems to me, is a wonderful way to communicate, even if we're all very busy.

8. Save up. At least 10% of the salary I'm trying to postpone. The best way to save money is to reduce your daily limit.

The evening

1. Always find time for his family. It seems to me that to be home most evenings is extremely important.

2. Find time for yourself. I also believe that it is important to devote time for himself too. To do something that I love to read, watch a favorite movie, meditate, do yoga, listen to music or go to the gym.

3. Do the cleaning: the house is full of junk, may be the cause of confused and confusing thoughts. In order to stay on top, you need to live in purity.

4. Be distracted. I try to turn off the computer and TV for 30-60 minutes before sleep to let the brain rest. When I do, I sleep much calmer.

Multitasking is a very big misconception

Give yourself just 10 minutes in the morning!

5. Overview of your day. I think this is a great way to monitor how much closer I became to my goals. Have I fulfilled all the tasks in your list? Has my day as I planned? If not, then what is the reason?

6. Confess your love. No need to assume that all your family members know you love them. Personally, I say words of love to his wife and sons at least once a day.

7. Go to bed not too late. The first useful thing in this list (waking early in the morning) starts with in order to go to bed not too late. Then a good night's sleep is guaranteed.published

Author: Peter Clemens

Source: www.transurfing-real.ru/2016/08/blog-post_49.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting