Each of your failed men led you to Your Only

First you think: “Bastard, how could you?! Why did you come into my life? Who are you calling? Who told you to destroy everything I used to, including myself?”.

You hate him with all my heart and curse the mind with all available words. You're throwing his stuff away and wash after his departure floors. “Don't come back! Don't you never go back!” – I think you and every minute looking at the phone. You hate him for what you love, and even more grateful for the fact that he doesn't love you.

You hate yourself, because you always knew it, but didn't want to believe it. Did you know that through the pain and through the “I can” attitude necessary to build.

And you've built... one With others, with the third... And every time he said: “I can't give you what you want.”.... Or not say, and quietly go... To another woman or to another life.

And only now at last your heart no hatred. You're not angry anymore. Are you thankful for. You are sincerely and deeply grateful to each of them that he took the place that originally did not belong to him. At a time when you were blind to the world and deaf to itself, each of your failed men led you to Your Only.

They showed his dislike that you don't love yourself. Nagging and claims they taught you to accept yourself unconditionally. The fact that they doubted you, they forced you to believe in yourself. Not giving support, they taught you to be independent. Killing your self-esteem, they taught you how to find the center in yourself. Devaluing your achievements, they taught you under no circumstances not to lose important. Not planning a future together with you, they forced you to do your own future.

And today you are grateful to them. Heartily. Because they're not around. They were wiser and more sensitive than you and took what they were not intended. Themselves whether or help circumstances, but it didn't. And, Oh, God, well, that didn't happen. Toys after playing, return to your seats, especially if they are strangers.

.... And somewhere towards the end of the shelves with toys waiting for some real live and quivering. You only need to have the strength and courage to walk. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

Source: pticavpolete.com/nastojaschee-givoe-i-trepetnoe-gdet.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting