Healthy NO

Healthy noof Course he travmatik. The man who meets the woman in her indignation: “Hysteria? It's your reaction. Go get well. Jealous? This is your neurosis. Take care of yourself. Offended? Heal the injury,” wounded and unconscious. Meet the asshole.

He writes in the network laudatory, admiring comments under the photos of another woman, and you have neurosis. He goes to the movies with a friend because you couldn't or that movie did not want, and neurosis you have. He doesn't like commitments and obligations, because it owes nothing, and disturbed you. Satisfying their needs in the first place, about your he does not think at all, and that you have bad boundaries. He does not want to let you know about upcoming plans, because the last thing in the relationship he wants to be proper, and to engage in a relationship you don't know how.

All people are neurotics. All. With more or less number of injuries. In a relationship one person shows their sick, the other person opens their. So the relationship is, above all, sensitivity and care.To be able to carefully manage weaknesses with each other. To be able to hear and respond with compassion and empathy. Once you get jealous, hysterical and offended... whether they Want to hear: “Go get well”? Or maybe your heart will warm the words of man: “I hear you. I know what you mean. You are dear to me. I'm with you”?

There are injuries that end up hurting a loved one, which cause devaluation, disrespect, abuse and so on. If the person is not treated, such injuries are very difficult to be around, better not to be.

But there are a lot of sick things that a grown man can withstand: issues of importance, jealousy, wrong priorities, rejection of themselves, insecurities and so on. What, in every relationship, when faced with this, we must abandon the man? But if there is something very important and valuable to you? And if there is love?

“Sick? Bit you” is the position contravening person. The same relationship, just on the other side. This avoidance of intimacy. This desperate desire for intimacy and the failure to be in it. It is the fear to face with this person myself, seeing the pain of another. This fear of showing his imperfection, because before it was used. It's cold and unfeeling towards another human being. Insensitive to sadism, cold to abuse. It is protection from their own pain. Or the lack of access to own feelings.

All this is upsetting the relationship. Intimacy is when meet each other. This is when the desire to understand and accept, mindful of its imperfection. And when two people exhibit fence: “It's your problem (trauma, neurosis), go get well,” is about the desire to recapture the intimacy, and not to take. It's about the inability to be in contact, to be in a relationship.

I see some type of men with the naked eye. And Yes, I have this place had an injury. Healthy no. published

Author: Lilia Ahremchik

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind - together we change the world! ©

Source: pticavpolete.com/idi-lechis-o-mudakah.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting