Ni Hao! Scary story about the hand from the fridge

In China you can meet! The website shares with the reader kripotou story "of their lives". As recently revealed, many grocery stores the usual China refrigerators for dairy products, beverages and the like have a "double bottom". For the display part of a refrigerator is the space-a warehouse, they are United.

A few months ago I clumsily took out yogurt from the iron baskets and I it from there... filed. Imagine the hand that between the shelves from the fridge and hands you a bottle of yogurt. A Refrigerator By Stephen King. I'm quite scared and hide that could not. When I was paying at the checkout, the clerk and the porter, who plays a "hands from the fridge, whinnying loudly, bending in half, and poked me with his fingers. Bellow shamelessly and contagious.

The funny thing was today when I went to the store with a colleague from the Czech Republic. We were talking, I opened the same refrigerator and are already familiar lurks between the packages of the face of the porter said to me "Ni Hao!" ("Hello!"). I replied "Ni Hao!" and threw up his hand in greeting. Taking yoghurt and closing the fridge, I continued the conversation with a Czech.

Ahhh!... You should have seen his face. This world will never be the same.

via pikabu.ru/story/ni_khao_4453841

Tags

See also

New and interesting