After defrosting, the freezer began to smell strange, a roll of toilet paper corrected the situation.

Freezing the freezer is troublesome, but necessary. However, after that, I personally had an unpleasant smell in the freezer. To eliminate the discomfort helped the mother-in-law. I looked at her the other day in the refrigerator and was terribly surprised, the tricks of this experienced hostess always pleasantly surprised me.

Today's edition. "Site" I'll tell you why. toilet-paper to the freezer. A working trick for perfect freshness!

“A roll of new soft and necessarily white toilet paper is a regular of my refrigerator and freezer!” says mother-in-law, Irina Petrovna, and cunningly smiles.

It turns out that toilet paper is a great tool. freshen and cleanliness in the fridge. And all because the paper perfectly absorbs any smell. Only one roll is able to protect both the refrigerator and the freezer from sharp aromas.

Only here it is important to take paper of good production, without flavorings, because in the refrigerator it will coexist with food!

“I’ve been keeping a neutral fragrance in the fridge for years!” she said. And then she added, “And it’s also a great way to get rid of excess moisture from the refrigerator and extend the life of the products.”

Place a small roll of this personal care product on any of the shelves of the refrigerator - and in a couple of days the paper will absorb excess moisture. After 3-4 days, you may notice the paper getting wet. Dry it on the battery and put it in the fridge again. Change paper to a new one is not more than 1 time per month.”

And then remove From the refrigerator can the usual kitchen sponges. Just place one pore block on each shelf of the refrigerator - and you can no longer worry about the safety of products!

Also with toilet paper. wipe out accidentally spilled compote or something else, because well absorbing moisture paper is immediately at hand and you can eliminate the accident even before the liquid begins to drip on the neighboring shelves and walls of the refrigerator.

Mother-in-law advises to place 2 small rolls of paper: in the refrigerator door and in the freezer, and the third in the vegetable box. You won't regret it!

I also suggest you learn how to arrange products so that the refrigerator becomes an object of exemplary order. Due to the chaos on the shelves, you can simply forget about the purchased products!

Defrosting freezer It used to take me almost a whole day. Now it takes a maximum of 3 hours. Turning off the freezer. I'm putting everything out. I put all 3 shelves on a basin of hot water and close the door. It thaws much faster! Well, puddles on the floor appear faster if you miss the process a little.

The more you change the water, the faster the ice melts. Then I wipe dry, let stand for 30 minutes. Filling. Turn it on. And go ahead, keep working. And, of course, about the roll of toilet paper do not forget, with it unpleasant smells are not terrible!

Have you tried such a life hack before?

Tags

See also

New and interesting