When the house is full of guests, light a match and throw in the toilet.

Imagine a curious situation. You're visiting, and you need to go to the bathroom. You try to do all the tasks quickly. And when you look for something to cover your tracks, you don't find anything. Toilet air freshener missing!

I've been in such a stalemate. They saved the ordinary matches that I always carry with me. Why I do this, I will tell you later in the article. And at the end, I'm going to share a few tips on homemade toilet air fresheners.

It so happens that not all people use a freshener for the toilet. At home, when only family members go to the bathroom, this does not cause any problems. But what if one of the guests had to retire in a room for reflection?

I was in that situation myself. She used to take her perfume with her. But then I found out about the usual match trick. To get rid of the unpleasant aroma in the bathroom, just light one match and let it burn to the end. Then you can just throw it away.

During the burning of the match, sulfurous gas is released. It is this substance that interrupts the smell of metantiol or hydrogen sulfide, which are in the air when we defecate. My grandmother used to burn a piece of paper and let it burn. And then I just flushed it down the toilet. Working circuit!

How to flavor the space in the toilet One of the simplest and most extraordinary means by which you can flavor the toilet is toothpaste. You need to buy a paste with a pronounced menthol taste. Next, make holes in it all over the surface, press a little on the tube, and then place in a drain tank. You can easily fix it there.

After each flush of water, a pleasant menthol aroma will appear in the air. However, you do not need to take any additional actions. In addition, the money itself is spent very economically.

Air freshener for the toilet can be made with your own hands. It's a good life hack in case you don't like shop chemistry. For example, an eco-friendly kind of flavor can be made in just a few minutes from soda. To do this, mix it and 20 drops of your favorite essential oil, as well as add crushed orange peels. Put everything in a small container and put it on the shelf in the bathroom.

Budget gel freshener can be made yourself. To do this, you need to dilute 25 g of gelatin in a glass of water, add glycerol and odorous essential oil. Fruit ponder is another trick, thanks to which your toilet will smell for several months.

For this thing, you will need any citrus: orange, mandarin or lemon. Make holes around the perimeter of the fruit with a toothpick. Then lavish the citrus with cinnamon. At the end, stick a cloves into the holes and put the fruit in a dark place for 2 weeks so that it pokes. Done!

Flower flavoring can be prepared in summer. Rose petals, lilac flowers and jasmine should be put in a glass jar and sprinkled with salt. Flowers should be laid out in several layers, each time sprinkling salt, to the brim.

Then pour a few spoons of alcohol and leave in a dark place for 2 weeks under the lid. When you need to refresh the air, just open the lid and enjoy the pleasant floral smell. It's so simple!

On our website you will find many other useful articles with similar topics. For example, I told you how to make a home air freshener with your own hands. This is a simple aromadiffuser with sticks, which any hostess can build. Try it!

And if in your arsenal of household tricks there are other life hacks, be sure to share them in the comments. Make sure your house always smells good!

Tags

See also

New and interesting