10 best jokes for the good mood at the weekend!

Site wants the reader a nice weekend and shares very funny selection of new jokes! Well, for the mood. - Cockroaches in the house have
? - No, they ate spiders
. - Do you have
spiders? - No, they ate rats
. - Do you have a rat ?!
- No, they ate Belov Valentin G.
. - And who is
? - Forgot to introduce

. ***

You will never come true horoscopes? So you lied to the parents about the date of birth and in general, more likely to buy from you Roma.

Flying in an airplane two math.
One friend says:
- In recent years, I am very afraid to fly by plane, since calculated that the probability that a bomb on board, higher than the meteorite hit
. The second mathematician answers:
- Yes, I did the same calculations and came to the same result. But I went on. After all, the likelihood that the aircraft will be just two bombs negligible! Therefore, I am now one has always carried with me.

There are two types of women. On one look and think: I do not drink so much. A look at the other and think, I do not earn as much

. ***

Installing a taut spring at the door thirty percent reduced the number of visitors to the Pension Fund.

- How do you lecture on language culture
? - I wound up and annoyed. Now go and away.

I would like to take a break from the Internet in any other online.

Valuable advice. Never deploy a gift once, and wait for the departure of guests. If you deploy it at a party, then none of those present it is not presented.

The club is waiting for you lovers of sarcasm. Only you and waiting, yeah.

I think I have postpartum depression. I have it since I was born.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting