15 cool anecdotes about real estate and mortgages in our country

Today's children do not have the slightest idea about what you want, Yes there are many of their parents, and happily escaped the experience of the Soviet "collective" way of life. Legendary Khrushchev systematically demolished in Moscow very soon there will be none. The people began to forget what the housing exchange — now almost everyone living in the property, and therefore, is bought and sold. But did the housing problem? No, he's just differently formulated. Site invites the reader to compare, with the help of jokes as he was and as was decided in different years. Let's start with the 20-ies of the 20th century.

Seventy three million seventy seven thousand six hundred twenty one

~~~

Soviet tourist inspects foreign worker housing: bedroom, dining room, children room, living room, kitchen…
— Yes, and we have it all, only without the partitions!

~~~

Woman washes in the communal bathroom of a communal apartment, and the neighbor stood on a stool in the hallway and peeks through the glass top of the door. She noticed and said:
— Are you naked women have not seen?
— I need you! I look whose soap you wash!

~~~

Eighty two million nine hundred sixty five thousand four hundred forty five

~~~

In communal apartments. My husband came back from work. The wife serves him lunch.
— What at you a soup with a kerosene smell?
— See, Manka splashed kerosene in the soup.
— So give her this soup in kerosene!

~~~

Housewarming party guests late into the night. The owner shows them the copper basin on the wall.
— And this talking clock!
It takes a hammer and hits the pelvis. The heart-rending cry from behind the wall:
— Two hours of the night, f... your mother!

~~~

Fifty three million eight hundred thirty six thousand four hundred fourteen

~~~

Bet Gorbachev and Bush, in whose country is cooler to live. Flew over America: skyscrapers, spires, power, beauty... Flying over Russia: far below the sea of identical rooftops with antennas. Bush — Gorbachev:
— Admit it: you have a cooler. In our pigsties TV did not put.

~~~

"New Russian" buys a property in England. Show him his future property:
— These are your woods, those fields will be your…
He lazily looks out the window of the limo.
— But your future castle. The first half of the 18th century.
"New Russian", starting up:
— So, where's the other half?!

~~~

Eight million seven hundred sixty seven thousand two hundred thirty five

~~~

The housing problem in Russia solved: now the price for square metre will not increase — will decrease the square meter.

~~~

Seventy eight million eight hundred fourteen thousand six hundred seventy seven

~~~

Podobral some money — I wanted to buy a cottage in Mytishchi. Be not enough. Had to take a Villa in Spain.

~~~

Here lied to us all at school geometry — say, the angles are acute, obtuse and straight. When I decided to do it in the apartment Wallpapers, we realized that there are more curves, angles, and the nature of their majority.

~~~

Eighty five million nine hundred forty nine thousand one hundred thirty four

via realty.anews.com/56390655

Tags

See also

New and interesting