An injection

< Tim Skorenko

Good evening, Helga, it's time to go to bed. Yes, we have not seen, but somewhere gets Moon, somewhere it illuminates expanse barn, somewhere on rural lands is it somewhere it gets into the empty box somewhere overseas kisses dream princesses ... Sleep, dear, you are not alone with us, for we would not be able to get past the enemies. Syringe, honey, do you remember - happened before. Just injection and not more than once - and no. This is useful - you'll be slimmer and more beautiful than all the others, too, who for twelve years

. Good evening, Hilda, good night. It's just a shot, take as is. You never know, young Fraulein, what you want, you'll be docile - at least while we are here. Yes, uncomfortable: no sun, no wind, even, gray walls, and the air is very heavy. Remember, the good: the summer will soon come to be comfortable, free and good. There are swings, rope, boys, dresses, new shoes with the toe slightly raised. Simply grafting, no more, for the sake of health. Just shot, as usual. Simple injection.

Good evening, Helmut. You're a brave boy. You would go to war - is only small. Remember, my son, the soldiers waving their bayonets? Word of the soldier - the law, and the hand - is strong. I'll give you a sword in its sheath than tomorrow, but now will have to endure a little bit. This is a shot - put all the soldiers so, you're a man? Hero, hero, Bear. You're a real Aryan, just like Dad, it does not hurt, and if it hurts - hold on. All this life, my good, be patient, do not skedaddle, this soldier, strong, evil life.

Good evening, Holda, sit quietly. Slade can not be with you at all in any way. You - as a Field Marshal, soldiers shouting, "To horse!", You - as a growing area on the red poppy. No, do not fidget, unpleasant, no one disputes. Just as soon as you stihnesh - and the pain will pass. Remember - the same did everything from measles? Remember, you remember the word - "antidote"? Remember - it was not terrible? Sit down, do not jump. Where education, girl? Where is it? Oh, restless, jade, bustler! Everything, everything is finished, Holda. All agreed ...

Good evening, Hedda, do not cry, little mouse. You're already a big girl, are not you, huh? Do you hear behind the wall some vague rustling? It's water under the ground water flows. Yes, it happens - presented a minute imagine that suddenly Spree flowed not from the outside, but here, inside. There trickle - not a river. He runs faster, but you will not see it - no matter how look. Interestingly? Look, this is a syringe with a needle. You see - so thin, it almost not visible. It does not hurt, just a little, perhaps tartly, if I may say so. Well, do not cry, I'm sorry.

Good evening, Hyde. Look - mosquito. Small mosquito, bite you a little bit. Mom, of course, give you a piece of candy ... What does that mean, candy, they say I do not. Maybe a cookie? Cake? Maybe a doll? Anything, today, ask, baby. Give me a hand, good, give me your hand. Time - and Midge, and then you have a sweet sleep. Hyde Sweetheart, I apologize to you. Sleep - it's sweet, good, dear, dreams. Against the current - so therefore, against the current. This is Love. It is our love for you.

Everything I have done, Paul. My God, my Joseph. I accept you as the last poison. If we can no longer tolerate the threat, then we proceed now on the right way. So, back to the place where the Triassic and Jurassic, then follow along to where we are waiting for our children, and in addition, our Führer - it will be better than if you stay here. Hold the trigger raspahni us to the will of the door, away from the palace intrigues, slander, discord.

We act in faith, according to our faith. We do not forgive. But I believe that will understand.

Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting