How to do the right injections? Keep this information, it will be useful!

I was always afraid of injections and could never imagine that I would learn to do them myself! But everything happens in life, and one day I found myself in a difficult situation: I urgently needed to get an injection of a hormone drug for allergies.

There was no one to ask, I was alone in the country. Good thing I had a smartphone on hand: after reading this manual, I decided to inject yourself! I confess I was very worried and afraid. But accurate instructions helped me masterfully cope with the task!

How to give an injection at home
  1. Wash your hands with soap, shake the ampoule and break off its tip. Put the medicine in the syringe.

2. To correctly determine the injection site, hold an imaginary cross over the buttock, which will divide it into 4 parts. The injection should be done in the upper outer square!

3. Take the syringe in your right hand, take the cap off the needle. With your left hand, slightly collect the skin at the alleged injection site, forming a roller. Quickly stick the needle, holding it perpendicular. If it is very scary, you can take a deep breath.

4. Now relax and inject the medicine as slowly as possible! The syringe should be held like a handle, with a thumb pressing on the piston.

5. After the introduction of the medicine, massage the injection site with a cotton soaked in alcohol.

Now you know, How to inject yourself! There's nothing wrong with that. Many people say that it is easier to stab yourself in the foot, but this point is quite dubious. After injection into the thigh, unpleasant pain may occur, the leg will pull. The option with an injection in the buttocks is a win-win!

Making an injection yourself, pay attention to the length of the needle: for intramuscular injections, you need to use only long needles! The needle of the desired length will ensure that the drug enters the muscle, not under the skin, which will help to avoid the inflammatory process.

Tell your friends about the article, I think it will be useful for them to find out!

Tags

See also

New and interesting