Suicide Rear Admiral.

I saw on Facebook:

You want me to tell you how to deal with this situation in Italy?

Our neighbor (literally next door) revealed cancer. Apparently, too late. Or maybe just everything developed very quickly. Blooming cheerful woman professor almost one day become a hopeless patient. She was taken to hospital, but was discharged soon: useless, and she was lying at home. So, at least twice a day to house an ambulance drove up (maybe more often, I just saw her in the morning and in the evening, when he went for a walk with the dog), and volunteers made it cauterized. It is the volunteers, not doctors or nurses. They have such a special machine that goes and deals with these matters. Some people I know are the parents of my classmates child after work, they do not go home, but to povolonterit. They taught uncomplicated case: how to make a shot. No one, as far as I know, in line for the recipe is not sitting. Just came and took a shot. It is free, by the way (the entire oncology in Italy, paid by the state). And then she died, that was inevitable. And all of these volunteers were at her funeral and wept. But we know that they have done everything they could.

Did I really russophobe, but I can not imagine where else in the world there are so insensitive people, except in Russia? However, they believe that the whole world is immoral, and they only carriers of great spirituality.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting