How to get rid of negative parental programming

You have been offered a great job, but you don't give consent. A domineering father's voice warns: "what are you doing? You can't handle. You learned to tie your shoelaces for a year!". It does not matter that you have well over thirty, and his father has been living for a thousand kilometers away from you. The installation "will not work" works!

We carry the life of many different programs, invested in our brains from early childhood, broken vase – you're ALWAYS a klutz!, the rejection of the post – you'll NEVER cope, loneliness – you ALWAYS look bad, poverty – you will NEVER be able to earn cold – you ALWAYS hurt, the rejection – you're ALWAYS doing everything wrong! A lot of different attitudes from parents can considerably spoil your life adult boys and girls.

How to rewrite the negative programs?

To get rid of the parent plants we use counter-prescriptions and destroy the IMAGE of the installation (Attention! Not related to the way parents!) .

1. Select one of the settings from their parents, most acutely exciting.

2. Listen to yourself. In what part of the body you experience discomfort? How does the installation in your body, which image takes? What are your emotions feeling? Not to be confused with desires!

For example: Set – you – "armless"; sensations in the body: heavy hands, swelling, tingling; Image: prickly, heavy, metal gauntlet; Emotions and feelings: pain, depression, sadness, stiffness.

3. Check your way to the truth. Reinforce it.

For example: Gauntlets of steel and a huge lead, fused with hands. Has a greater sense of depression and despair, I want to cry.

Conclusion: the image is correct. If not detected by the connection between image and emotion, which means you wishful thinking. Look for your personal way that you will respond emotionally!

ATTENTION! For further work with the image, return it to its original state.

4. Mentally remove your image from the body and put in front of him.

5. FIRMLY, CLEARLY, CONFIDENTLY say your counter-directed (counter-command).

For example: I am clever(th)! I have a great grip! My hands obey me!

6. FIRMLY, CLEARLY, CONFIDENTLY, CALMLY inform the way about his new decision. At this stage the image becomes either positive or decreases and falls apart.

For example: Heavy, metal gloves start to melt, spread out on the tray, boil and disappear.

7. What has changed in connection with new installations? How do you feel?

For example: there was a feeling of ease, confidence, gone is the tingling in the hands, there was mobility in the joints.

8. If your image has not disappeared, but transformed into a different...positive, then let him come near you and take the place of negative prescriptions.

9. Think about how you going to act? Imagine how you will change the life? This is how you will benefit?

10. Put your hand on his chest. Thank yourselves for the work done and fix the result, to eliminate the possibility of a return to a previous installation.

How you can secure the result?

If you are satisfied with the work done and sure it's for the benefit of you can easily negotiate with them for any period of time from 1 day to 100 years. If you don't know how it will feel with new installations, consider a shorter period of time of 1 day, and then – as you will prompt the intuition.

This technique will get rid of the most persistent and the most "uncomfortable" installations, such as parental instructions. Having mastered the simple rules will allow you to feel truly adult and free man, will be able to live a more interesting, rich and delicious life.

Source: efamily.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting