Suicide - is not selfish! Read this article and maybe you will save someone's life ...

I survived a suicide. em>

Now I'm a little talk about it, because a lot has happened since that time. My healing was very long and heavy. There were times when I felt very lonely and lost. The problem of suicide in the fact that nobody knows what to say and how to react. People smile at you, but do not say a word ... the survivors had to survive themselves. Em>

Suicide - a decision made out of desperation, hopelessness, isolation and loneliness. The black hole is consuming clinical depression. The feeling that you are a burden to their loved ones, a sense of hopelessness and isolation are familiar to people suffering from depression. Em>

People who say that suicide - it is selfishness, refer to the survivors. They say it is selfish, leave your children, spouse and loved ones. They want to make us think so. But people reshivshiesya suicide, trying to hold off on this just because of their loved ones. But depression is progressing and it seems that there is no other way out. Em>

can not make such conclusions, as long as you do not feel what they feel these people. em>

in the past year the world has lost a wonderful comedian Robin Williams. People still can not understand how a man who looked so happy, was so depressed. And the truth is that many people are faced with this every day. Some of them commit suicide, others will try to do it, while others will stay for life. Many of them will not be able to ask someone for help. Em>

But you can help. em>

Recognize the warning signs of suicide. 50-75% of people will tell someone about their intentions, so listen when people talk. Make eye contact. Tell your empathy. Postpone your smartphone and to encourage the person. Em>

to visit friends with depression. Do it even if they do not respond to phone calls. Being different does not mean that you have to save souls. This means that you just have to be there and to listen. Em>

to appeal to people, survivors of suicide, it is also very necessary human support. em>

4 000 000 people commit suicide every year. 19 million try to do it. Share with your friends this article, and perhaps you will manage to save someone's life.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting