Since "Panthenol" applied to the hair growth, I saw a noticeable effect! I give the recipe ...

We used to take "Panthenol", going to the sea. The best remedy for burns, do not find! Perhaps so strong healing effect does not have any pharmaceutical drug. Using "Panthenol" for the skin, few people know that it is - hair salvation in any state

! The thing is that the therapeutic agent contains synthetic vitamin B5, caring for the skin and for the hair bulbs as well. D-panthenol is used even in the treatment of people who have undergone chemotherapy, and hair grows again!

Tools for damaged hair are different, but this I put the highest score! Here's why.

«Panthenol" for volosPriyatny on his consistency, "Panthenol" has long been my favorite mask for hair. It envelops each hair thin film, moisturizing and nourishing it, but without creating a worsening effect on the hair. Hair gain volume and become thicker, faster growing!

Application D-panthenol
to apply the spray on slightly damp after washing the hair along the entire length, it is not washed off. This is a wonderful remedy for hair that is difficult to style! Similarly, you can use the liquid "Panthenol" hair. «Panthenol" in the form of a foam used as regular foam hair styling. This will help not only to strengthen hair follicles and make hair smooth and flexible, but also protect the hair from heat during blow-drying! drug in gel form is preferably rubbed into the hair roots. I was surprised by the effect of the rapid growth in a month, my hairstyle changed beyond recognition! The result is easy to explain: the vaunted dermatologists provitamin B5 contained in the special cosmetics for hair only from 2 to 5%, in the "panthenol" - up to 75%

Mask "panthenol" for growth volosTebe need
1 egg yolk 1 tbsp. l. castor oil 1 tbsp. l. olive oil 1 tbsp. l. "Panthenol" (cream, gel or foam)

Application
Mix the two types of oil and egg yolk, heated in a water bath. Add "Panthenol" in a warm, but not hot mixture. Apply the mask on clean hair, wrap the hair with cling film or foil, heat wrap up a head. After 1 hour, wash away the mask with regular shampoo .

Doing so masochku only 2 times a week, you will achieve impressive results! Never I had such beautiful hair, until I started to enjoy a truly magical tool. Try it, and you make sure that the «Website» is not bad advise!

Face masks with "panthenol" are also very useful, I usually do them with the hair mask. The skin looks younger, disappear defects, there is a healthy complexion! Tell her friends, these valuable clues, confident they will be useful to them. This tool will make your hair like Rapunzel ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting